Interior Designer Needed

Has anybody got any Interior designer that they can recommend having used in Bangkok?

We have quite a lot of work needed to be done, but just cannot find that right person. All so far have proved to be less than reliable.

Thanks guys.

Hello,

Thanks for starting this thread as I too will be in need of some assistance in this area shortly. I have copied in below an email from The Park Residence Chidlom. I have asked for assistance in this are as I suspect have others, hence their response.

These are their recomendations, has anyone else used any of these groups? any recomendations?

July 7, 2006

Dear Our Valued Customers,

Thank you for your confidence in The Park Chidlom, Bangkok's most luxurious condominium.

At present, The Park Chidlom has arranged with package design by the interior design companies for your convenience. There are several interior designer companies, which attend to assist The Park Chidlom customers (Please see the list as attached). However, for those who prefer to decorate your home with a package design, we have 3 companies to assist you as belows:-

1) Aesthetics Group

This company can support you in both ways. One is design concept to meet with your own preference and another way is package design and turnkey concept there are 3 design concepts that you may consider, Oriental Chinese, Contemporary Thai and Colonial Classic. Please see the detail and scope of work as its proposal are upon request or contact Khun Veerachat at 01-854-0360, 02-617-0700-5 or visit www.aesarch.com

2) Asian Motifs

This company has offered us in 3 options including a) Loose Furniture Package, Curtains & Blinds and Wall Finishing :o Build in wardrobe/ closet Package c) Sourcing Package accordingly. You have 4 different design themes of Modern Retro, Contemporary Classic, Oriental Resort and Rental Investment (For the one who prefer to rent out the unit) Contact : Khun Jom at 09-200-8495, 02-636-3006-7 Please visit website: http://www.asianmotifs.com/theparkresidence/index.html

3) @design by Khun Siriyanee

This company has proposed us rendering of Modern Classic Style with a budget for your information. I also attached you her CD presentation and information. (Full CD Presentation are available per request)Please kindly contact Khun Siriyanee, email:[email protected], [email protected] or mobile 01-457-1234 or visit website : www.addesignstudio.com

Furthermore, we have more name list of interior companies which you can contact them directly as below:-

4) Job I (Absolute) Contact person: Ms.Ruetairat Imsilp (K.Pui) Tel: 661 841 7492, 662 381 9227 or email:[email protected]

5) PA Architects Co.Ltd. Contact person: Mr.Pairop Sookasame Tel: 662 934 4782 -3, 661 835 7545 or email: [email protected]

6) Trisata Architects Co.,Ltd. Contact person : Mr.Jiroj Ittiwetchai (K.Pop) Tel: 662 530 7431-2, 661 318 2507 or email: [email protected] or visit www.D-EXPERIENCE.com

7) Create Great Design Co.,Ltd. Contact person : Mr.Arthit Lawsakul Tel: 662 712 0209, 661-920-3915 or email:[email protected] or visit www.cgdinter.com

8) Sixtyseven Studio Limited Partnership Contact person : Mr.Chanaworn Longsomboon Tel: 662 6401192, 669 1079997 or email: [email protected] or visit www.67studio.com

9) Inter Ken Design Co.,Ltd Contact person : Mr.Rungroj Khoom-Ho Tel: 662 892 0026, 661 822 2142 or email:[email protected]

Please note that they are willing to meet with our clients directly for final conclusion to meet with your own theme. The production time of loose furniture and wardrobe are taken at least 3 months before delivery. So, if you can start up earlier with your decoration, it will be easier for the contractor or interior persons to complete your unit after the transfer properly.

Beside the interior designers, we have cooperated with Lighting and Sound System from different suppliers. They have proposed us a package design of lighting control and sound system to your unit.

1) AheadAll

This company is the Supplier to our Show Unit which we attached its proposal for the Park Chidlom's customer for your consideration or you can contact Khun Waraluck Rawarnon for set up the meeting with her by tel: 662-922-3472-3, mobile: 665-900-7238, or email:[email protected] or visit www.aheadallgroup.com

2) Ultrigration

Ultigration Co.,Ltd is a pioneer in providing the finest equipment for home automation and audio/ video multi source/multi-zone systems in Thailand. They are strived to provide maximum satisfaction to the most discerning clients who insist only the best from their system, by provide a wide range of products selected from the world's leading brands. If you need further information, please contact Khun Adisorn Thiptanakit , Tel :662-693-4664, mobile: 661-984 4511, email:[email protected], or visit www.ultigration.com.

3) AVIVA

Aviva Decor Ltd. ,a professional and highly competent business partner with over 10 years of experience in the designer furniture. And also over 5 years of experience in creating intergrated multi-room solutions using top of the line home-entertainment system and innovative lighting control. If you need further information, please contact Khun Phusit Anuchitthananun , Tel :662-685-3661-3, email:[email protected], or visit www.aviva.co.th

However, the package design purpose is to assist The Park Chidlom Clients to complete their unit. The Park Chidlom is not involved for any benefits from this, so please feel free to consider all options properly. Please kindly be informed that the quotation of lighit and sound system are available upon request.

Should you have any question or enquiry, please feel free to let us know. We are happy to arrange the meeting for you at our Sales Office.

Best regards,

Jinnapat Tongviseskul

Director- Residential Customer Development

CC: Kanchana Ouaoborm, Assistant Manager

Patthaya Nunprasit, Senior Marketing Representative

Kanokrak Rerksopist, Senior Marketing Representative

Kaewta Kerdlappol, Marketing Representative(Customer Service)

Panadda Sairuamyat, Marketing Representative(Customer Service)

• 2 years later...

Are you interested in a high standard replica of modern furniture.

it is hard to find the furniture that you are looking for in Pattaya.

Mostly they order from Bangkok. The delivery price is not that drastic.

I am an environmental designer and we do quite a few of interior architecture.

I can help you source out those furniture that you are looking for and arrange the delivery

to your place.

tan

doppioarchitects.com

How about www.beautifulworldthailand.com ? they have showrooms in samui,Hua Hin, Phuket but can easily supply Bangkok. They guarantee lowest prices and their Hularo garden furniture is by far the best available for price/quality. they offer free delivery and installation in Bangkok.

The contact is karl graham 0819560337

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I need help!!!!

Anybody know about interior architechture? I want to know where is good source for interior list company in Thailand.

I doing my Thesis now. I have to know how many interior company in thailand and also Who are big & Who are small.

Please!!!!!! :):D:D

I need help!!!!

Anybody know about interior architechture? I want to know where is good source for interior list company in Thailand.

I doing my Thesis now. I have to know how many interior company in thailand and also Who are big & Who are small.

Please!!!!!! :):D:D

I would have thought the Builder's Directory will be the first place to look... :D

• 5 months later...

I would strongly recommend you to check out Homebox.co.th. I used their services last year and they had taken care of all my needs!! I say they are very reliable, reasonable price and they have a pretty cool website. I bet you would be happy with these people. Smile!!