What's going on with Hua Hin City FC?

pinkpanther99

Hi there

I saw over the weekend that Hua Hin City have had a pretty successful season but I was wondering exactly what have they won?

Have they just own their league or are they now in the play offs? What league have/will they be promoted too?

Could anyone give me a bit of background on their season?

Also, where do they play their home games? I know they train in Smorprong but where is their home stadium?

Up to the weekend just gone they were top of the regional league Division 2 with a game or 2 to go until the end of the season so I assume they would get promoted to Div 1 of the regional league

They play their home games at the Army base in Pranburi, I am thinking about going to watch them next season

You can usually catch up with their results and fixtures in the AWOL newspaper

Edited by darrendsd

Sorry I can't help with the ground location as I live in the north; I follow Lampang FC in Division 2 North.

There isn't automatic promotion to Division 1. Hua Hin City are in Division 2 Central West Region. The top two from each of the 6 regional Division 2 groups then go into the 'Champions League', split into two divisions. In the Champions League they play home and away, then the top two from those two groups, total 4, get promoted to Division 1. You will find that they are reducing the amount of teams in the Premier League and Division 1, so 6 teams are relegated from Division 1 and only 4 go up.

If you need to know more try this site http://www.thaileaguefootball.com/

Edited by Kellynch