VIP coach from CNX to Suvarnabhumi

murni

A bus from CNX to BKK? Why would anyone do that?????

Maybe he likes to see the scenery? And if you are not in a hurry a Bus (especially a good one) is a nice way to see the country (if you travel during the daytime)

I think the buses go from Arcade Bus Station not CNX.

Yes nice way to travel if you've never seen Thai roads before.

• Like 1

Maybe he likes to see the scenery? And if you are not in a hurry a Bus (especially a good one) is a nice way to see the country (if you travel during the daytime)

And rice and corn fields and you get to watch B grade Chinese and Thai movies and to be constantly fed free Thai snacks and drinks.

Seriously though if you are not in a hurry 850 baht in a luxury Nakorn Chai Air coach is not a bad way to go. Not too many one way air fares for 700 baht akin to getting an on line slot for Immigration.

You can book a bus seat and pay at 7/11 and they do go from the Arcade Bus centre and drop off at Rangsit or Morchit in Bangkok.

And rice and corn fields and you get to watch B grade Chinese and Thai movies and to be constantly fed free Thai snacks and drinks.

Seriously though if you are not in a hurry 850 baht in a luxury Nakorn Chai Air coach is not a bad way to go. Not too many one way air fares for 700 baht akin to getting an on line slot for Immigration.

You can book a bus seat and pay at 7/11 and they do go from the Arcade Bus centre and drop off at Rangsit or Morchit in Bangkok.

The only times I've ever been on a long bus ride here, I had to draw the curtains because of the heat.

I had a nice view of the creases in the curtains though wink.png

"The only times I've ever been on a long bus ride here, I had to draw the curtains because of the heat.

I had a nice view of the creases in the curtains though wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png"

That sure wasn't an NCA Buss as on theirs you freeze your cojones off.laugh.png

Edited by khwaibah

"The only times I've ever been on a long bus ride here, I had to draw the curtains because of the heat.

I had a nice view of the creases in the curtains though wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png"

That sure wasn't an NCA Buss as on theirs you freeze your cojones off.laugh.png

I just don't like the sun shining on me all the way.

I used NCA to Denchai and they're OK.

The only times I've ever been on a long bus ride here, I had to draw the curtains because of the heat.

I had a nice view of the creases in the curtains though wink.png

Did you get any pictures.tongue.png

I swear my wife would with her I Pad. Unbelievable the stuff she takes pictures of with it.

• Like 1