Petrol station scam

I always check the reading on the pump, before I pay.

As about some stations the attendants being very unfriendly, I do avoid them also.

I am impressed with the PT staff.

Always being polite, offer you to put your rubbish in a bin and always get a Kop Khun when I pay.

Petrol station owners have to realise that the customer has a choice as there are many of them around.

It's an old scam. Pull up at the pump and wind down the back window so you can see what they are doing and can read the pump - and more importantly, they can see that you can see what they're doing.

I've had a few block me out so I just get out of the car and walk to the pump. They soon realise you're on to them and give up.

It's an old scam. Pull up at the pump and wind down the back window so you can see what they are doing and can read the pump - and more importantly, they can see that you can see what they're doing.

I've had a few block me out so I just get out of the car and walk to the pump. They soon realise you're on to them and give up.

Yep, I always get out and walk round to the filler, THEN tell them what I want. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Yep, I always get out and walk round to the filler, THEN tell them what I want. thumbsup.gif

+1. They have tried this one a few times - so I always get out of the truck.

The other one to watch for is when you ask them to fill it up. Make sure that they zero the machine before they start pumping gas.

• Like 1