Police captain dies from explosion while directing traffic in Pattani

webfact

Police captain dies from explosion while directing traffic in Pattani

10-3-2014-12-07-31-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A police officer was killed when a hidden bomb exploded while he was directing traffic in front if a school on the Pattani-Hat Yai road in Ming Chik district of Pattani this morning.

The officer, Pol Capt Saint Suktae, 43, was directing traffic and helping students to cross the road to Ban Taladnad Klongkut school when a 15-kilo homemade bomb hidden in a ditch and just three metres near where he stood was detonated by mobile phone.

He was hit by shrapnel on the head and body and fell to the ground in front of students and teachers waiting to criss the road.

The students and teachers witnessing the incident screamed in fear and ran for cover into the school while other passers-by helped to bring the seriously wounded officer to Hong Chik hospital.

But he died before arriving at hospital.

Police and troop reinforcement arrived shortly afterwards and combed suspected areas in the vicinity to hunt down the terrorists.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-captain-dies-explosion-directing-traffic-pattani/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-10-03

Enough bs, get to the solution.

Tourist's wristsbands? Nah, I say use it for the south.

Evacuate all "good civilians", all must be registered and background check, then be given wristsbands.

After evacuation, air strike the sh*t out of the area, treat them like ISIS. Any cockroaches in the area would be dead. We start a new state with good civilized people.

So even if the bad murderers managed to register as a good civilian, now we have gps tracking on them, and if anything happens at a scene, we know who or what was at the scene. That way, each time something happens, the suspects will be lower than 100, find them, torture them, make them regret their life!

Wouldn't it be better for the Malay-Thais to just ask Thailand to give soverneighty of those Muslim dominated lands back to muslim rule? I'm sure as an agency of Peace and Order, the Junta can resolve the muslim insurgency conflict almost overnight. The Philippines recently resolved a similar situation with muslims after 40 years of conflict; so its doable.

This kind of senseless killing of innocent people...people who live productive lives and contribute positively to their society...are targeted all over the world...by those who go out on the roof tops at night and shout...Allah Akbar...God is Great...

Why do we as a civilized world community...continue to put up with this inhumane behavior from a few folks who contend they are disenfranchised and believe killing anyone and everyone is the answer to their malcontent...

These acts of violence...have nothing to do with God...and everything to do with a lack of community and inhumanity to their fellowman...hunting down every one of them should become a worldwide endeavor...all countries united in removing this curse from the earth...

• Like 2

Where is our General/Prime Minister?

Please don't tell me he is wasting his time trying to be a politician.

IMHO he could try to get off his arse and do something constructive in the South.

Can you remember Thaksin Shinawatra when he was the PM back in 2004.

He got off his arse and did something and this is the result of that.

^ Yep, that link show more than 23,000 terrorists attacks carried out around the world since 9/11/2001.... The common denominator, they were all carried out by muslims... I have many muslim friends and co-workers and they are as appalled at this behavior as I am, but something has to be done as civilization is headed for the Crusades 2.0...

Edited by Loptr

Have any of you ever lived in the south of Thailand or northern Malaysia? Well, go down and stay a while and you will quickly learn how dumb uneducated humans can actually be. I was amazed and I have lived quite a few places on this planet but southern Thailand is definitely out there when it comes to simpleton dumb. No joke.