Pole being eaten by termites

conceptme

It ts possible. Our house was ob wooden poles. And is now on concrete ones. We needed three mobile cranes. Costed 100.000 baht, 20 years back. About 40 poles..

Is this done by a specialized company or can any construction company do this?

If you are only going to replace one, for me it would be a DIY job with a a suitable jack and some timber. If you are going to replace all of them, as said, there are companies that do it. A house in our village was raised and concrete posts installed. They now have a two story house.

Only one pole is a nice DIY job.

Do not know where you are located? One pole if hire a company maybe 2.000 Baht?

It is just one pole the house is in area of nakonthai phitsunalok, are you sure only 2000 thb? the pole is pretty big that is now under it. It is a supporting beam so am not really sure if i could do this myself.

Every pole is supporting something. The weight does not matter much. It should not take more then one day. So 2.000 Baht is well paid.

I am only not sure if it is wise to replace only the clearly affected pole. The termites are already in your soil. So my guess is that all poles are affected already. maybe not visible yet. Take a close look first!

The weight does not matter much?

I wouldn't take that advice.