The long con......scam

benalibina

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi-so, Chinese-Thai wives with degrees DO NOT KISS. Period!

Brilliant trolling.

Hi-so, Chinese-Thai wives with degrees DO NOT KISS. Period!

Isaan gold diggers will swap spit relentlessly.

Now, go brush your teeth!

Could it be the hi-sos you've tried kissing might have been worried about dislodging your dentures?

Good grief. First one thinks I'm a troll whilst another took me seriously...

Edited by NanLaew

When does the con come to an end ?

When she's gone and all your stuff as well.

The con comes to an end when the victim spends money only in such a way that that the purchases cannot be easily converted into a better life for the "Girlfriend" and her real husband.

Don't buy anything that has to go into her name. House??? Rent a nice one within your budget. You can't get kicked if it is in your name.

You wont get murdered for 3 weeks free rent before they gotta make the next payment. Don't give her big gold. Real easy to sell if "Brother'

wants $$$ for his new Harley.

I am not sugesting bieng a cheap charlie. Take the "family" out for a monthly dinner & or drinks.as long as all is going well.

Pay the monthly bills, month at a time. pay nothing forward.

If your generosity is adequate but not in a way they want,(easily saleable stuff or stuff they keep if you are there or not i.e.land)

They will know you are not easy money and the visits will lessen, the allibys will become more rediculous, as will the requests.

Sick relatives. GO with her to the hospital. Don't need just $$$$$$ HHHhhmmmmm.

If their problems can only be solved by the folungs money,wink nudge???????

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The con comes to an end when the victim spends money only in such a way that that the purchases cannot be easily converted into a better life for the "Girlfriend" and her real husband.

Don't buy anything that has to go into her name. House??? Rent a nice one within your budget. You can't get kicked if it is in your name.

You wont get murdered for 3 weeks free rent before they gotta make the next payment. Don't give her big gold. Real easy to sell if "Brother'

I am not sugesting bieng a cheap charlie. Take the "family" out for a monthly dinner & or drinks.as long as all is going well.

If your generosity is adequate but not in a way they want,(easily saleable stuff or stuff they keep if you are there or not i.e.land)

They will know you are not easy money and the visits will lessen, the allibys will become more rediculous, as will the requests.

Alternatively, don't hook up with a parasite.

Wouldn't it just be simpler not to enter into a relationship with somebody you don't trust?

...... and yet another gem taken from the fountain of the Oracle, the 'know it all' of anything Thai.

Always makes me laugh when these conceited, arrogants scribble their drivel.

Lived here 5 minutes and can now smugly comment on anything that is asked or written about in here.

Wouldn't it just be simpler not to enter into a relationship with somebody you don't trust?

...... and yet another gem taken from the fountain of the Oracle, the 'know it all' of anything Thai.

Always makes me laugh when these conceited, arrogants scribble their drivel.

Lived here 5 minutes and can now smugly comment on anything that is asked or written about in here.

Would you like me to cut and paste this in after each of my posts, to save you the bother of stalking me round the forum doing it yourself?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Alternatively, don't hook up with a parasite.

Hindsight is wonderful.