Looking for 1 bedroom condo / apartment from Sriracha

Hi

What is bestway find cheap condo/apartment from Sriracha? Im looking condo or some nice apartment for 6month, maybe for longer time also from Sriracha. All what i find from internet is too expensive. Price range is like 8000-max 15000.

Have anyone any contact details or links for rental agents pages where is good to start looking?

Sri Racha has many expats living there, particularly Japanese.

Ensure that the condo/apartment owner does not think you are on a package paid for by the company or the price will immediately triple.

Many decent apartments in your price range. You need to go in and ask and look. Internet, particularly in English language is very expensive in Thailand as you only get what I suggested above or a similar version of it.

If you want central, start near Pacific Plaza and go in and ask there. If you want cheaper and a bit further out, try around Pha Daeng (on the road to Laem Chabang/Pattaya).

Sri Racha has many expats living there, particularly Japanese.

Ensure that the condo/apartment owner does not think you are on a package paid for by the company or the price will immediately triple.

Many decent apartments in your price range. You need to go in and ask and look. Internet, particularly in English language is very expensive in Thailand as you only get what I suggested above or a similar version of it.

If you want central, start near Pacific Plaza and go in and ask there. If you want cheaper and a bit further out, try around Pha Daeng (on the road to Laem Chabang/Pattaya).

Thanks for fast answer. So i will go look what i find without try find rental agent and that is good to know.. :)

Yes, good luck.

For your budget, rental agent is just a waste of money and probably unfeasible. If you were an expat manager looking to waste spend 30,000 - 100,000 of your company's housing allowance on accommodation, then perhaps possible.

You will definitely find what you are looking for. I cannot see how you can fail.

If you don't know where to begin, PM me and I may be able to point you in the right direction.