Rangers Fans. Dave among is in Ibrox right now talking to the board

Franky Bear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mistake. It was an Aberdeen based side but before Aberdeen were formed. Arbroath 36 Bon-accord 0.

15 nil half time!

Pffft

AS Adema 149–0 SO l'Emyrne was an association football match played on 31 October 2002 between two teams in Antananarivo, Madagascar. It holds the world record for the highest scoreline, recognized by The Guinness Book of Records. SO l'Emyrne intentionally lost the game against their arch-rivals AS Adema in protest over refereeing decisions that had gone against them during a four-team playoff tournament. The match surpassed the previous record for the highest scoreline of 36–0, set in 1885.

biggrin.png

My mistake. It was an Aberdeen based side but before Aberdeen were formed. Arbroath 36 Bon-accord 0.

15 nil half time!

Pffft

AS Adema 149–0 SO l'Emyrne was an association football match played on 31 October 2002 between two teams in Antananarivo, Madagascar. It holds the world record for the highest scoreline, recognized by The Guinness Book of Records. SO l'Emyrne intentionally lost the game against their arch-rivals AS Adema in protest over refereeing decisions that had gone against them during a four-team playoff tournament. The match surpassed the previous record for the highest scoreline of 36–0, set in 1885.

biggrin.png

Haha that's funny....did the supporters all piss off at half time? :lol:

15 nil half time!

Pffft

biggrin.png

Haha that's funny....did the supporters all piss off at half time? laugh.png

No, I think one of the teams did.

smile.png