Stupid Cencors

... wouldn't wan't to offend any admin/mod in any way ... but I do wan't to express my disfaction about how various interesting and insightfull posts on online business has been handled on this site, lately ... E.g. in this closed thread (which probably will be deleted, before you click on this link - provided this post last longer than the thread it links to):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76809

... wouldn't wan't to offend any admin/mod in any way ...

Why open the post then?

but I do wan't to express my disfaction about how various interesting and insightfull posts on online business has been handled on this site, lately ... E.g. in this closed thread (which probably will be deleted, before you click on this link - provided this post last longer than the thread it links to):

<Sigh> Ok something i'd like to bring to light here...

Discussion of Moderator actions is against forum rules, if you have a problem with a specific action of a moderator, please feel free to PM either the moderator directly or a member of the administration team.

Also, a little bit silly opening another thread to whinge about the fact a thread got closed, no? what do you expect to happen to this thread?

I'm going to close this thread, please dont open another one otherwise it will severly effect your posting rights.

Thanks!

Wolfie