Possible to extend a 90-day o-visa for another 30 days?

It maybe sounds like a strange question but I have an o-visa (based on marriage) and wont be able to apply for the 1-year extension right away as it will be impossible to arrange all the paperwork (see note below).

Instead of going out of the country and starting this paperwork nightmare all over again, would it be possible to extend this current visa for another 30 days so I have more time to fix the paperwork? Like when you buy a 7-day or 30-day extension to your current visa for 1,900 baht? I can't find anything about this online so far that applies specific for this type of visa.

*immigration had indicated that the household book plus copy of ID card of the owner of the building would be enough, but that changed at the spot when we arrived at Phuket immigration. All of a sudden they wanted a letter explaining the situation plus a better copy of the household book. By itself not a problem, but the owner of the building is my wife's employer who has a hospital to run with over 150 doctors and is therefore often difficult to contact for stuff like this.

You can extend for 60 days, again you need your wife ID and house book copied and signed, marriage certificate, she should be present too. Application clause 2.24

Perfect, that is good news as I have those things easily available.

Thanks a lot.

Does that also mean that I can start the process for the 1-year extension right away or do I have to wait 15 days first to be on the "last 45 days" of the extension?

(asking because we already have a witness statement set up by immigration and if I wait too long they will demand a new one again which is a pain in the *ss as it will require to ask a friend to come and spend 2-3 hours at immigration for fun)