Festivals and Fairs in Thailand

samuijimmy

I did a search to see if there was such a section here, seems to be "no hab"

So here we go! I believe they go on in many cities towns around Thailand, at various times of the year ... from School festivals .... to well you guys can add! wink.png

Starting with

Vegetable Festival Samui, on October 16 to 24 2014 ! (I must admit I did not see any vegetables!... but some pretty impressive floats and Traditional Thai dancing thumbsup.gif )

Vegetable%2520Fest%25202014_-25.jpg

Vegetable%2520Fest%25202014_-24.jpg

I think each Wat has there own float.

Vegetable%2520Fest%25202014_-21.jpg

Who is next! ??? tongue.png

Fantastic images Jim & kruell,a pleasure to view (especially post #8 w00t.gif )

Kruell,can I ask what set up you are using? and also could you maybe size down just a bit?

I love to view big images,I myself use the full screen but the ones from you poke out the side of my big monitor.

Sorry to ask and I hope no offense is taken.......Shaggy

Kruell,can I ask what set up you are using? and also could you maybe size down just a bit?

I love to view big images,I myself use the full screen but the ones from you poke out the side of my big monitor.

Sorry to ask and I hope no offense is taken.......Shaggy

That gives me an opportunity whistling.gif

Here are some more big mangoes, at the plant stall at the festival! 555... I think post # 8 are better! tongue.png

Nathon%2BLent%2BFest%2Band%2BMaenam%2Bbe

Bye the bye, last night I accidentally linked to Google plus, last night .... by trying to do something with loading a You tube of all things.... facepalm.gif

I have been trying to avoid GP since last time, a bunch of my images went south and I could not load a proper size for posting here on the forum...

it seems OK, believe me I lost sleep last night in case they did, but all seems well, perhaps because editing in Lr 4 first????

Thanks.

For event "Thailand DRIFT Series 2014 Pattaya" I have used setup: Canon 5D MKIII, Canon EF 35L 1.4, Canon EF 135L 2, ND filters 16x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived