Manchester City

mrbojangles

Its actually Fernandinho (most), Dzeko, Negredo, Kolarov and Garcia

I didnt get Garcia!! But then again, he is like the invisible man when he plays!laugh.png

I couldn't believe that jack, so I looked at the 4 matches and found that it was Fernandinho (most), Dzeko, Hart, Kompany and Negredo.

The following is off the City site for how many minutes each player was on the pitch.

--------------------Black----- Swansea-- Palace---- L'Pool--- Total

Fernandinho __64_______ 90______ 54 ______90____ 298

Dzecko ______90 _______90 ______90 ______13 ____283

Hart _________0 _______90 ______90 _______90 ____270

Kompany _____0 _______90 ______90 _______90 ____270

Negrado _____74 _______60 ______36 ______77 ____247

Garcia ______90 _______30 ______90 _______3 _____213

Milner _______90 _______20 ______75 ______18 ____203

Kolarov ______0 ________90 _____15 _______90 ____195

I didnt get Garcia!! But then again, he is like the invisible man when he plays!laugh.png

I couldn't believe that jack, so I looked at the 4 matches and found that it was Fernandinho (most), Dzeko, Hart, Kompany and Negredo.

The following is off the City site for how many minutes each player was on the pitch.

Sorry my mistake, mate..... it was outfield players, therefore GK didnt count. And I meant Kompany NOT Kolarov!!thumbsup.gif

Sorry my mistake, mate..... it was outfield players, therefore GK didnt count. And I meant Kompany NOT Kolarov!!thumbsup.gif

Don't apply for any quiz master jobs eh jack laugh.png

Well at least it got you thinking!!laugh.png

Well at least it got you thinking!!laugh.png

"Thinking" is going a bit far Jack, Googling more like whistling.gif

BT biggrin.png

No BT. I was racking my brains with the initial answer without cheating. It was only when jack put the answer up, that I thought it wasn't right an so went on the City website. I only got 3 out of the 5 right, cos jack forgot to tell us it only included outfield players tongue.png

Could Shaw become the world's most expensive full-back? City set to break Alves' record and pay £30m for young Saint

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2537848/Could-Shaw-worth-Alves-City-set-break-world-record-fee-pay-30m-18-year-old-Saint.html

I'll tell you what Ups, unlike United would, if we do buy him, we will never claim we brought him through our youth ranks wink.png

I think this is gonna be a tough one today lads.

No its not, you have the ref and linesman in your pockets, what a bullshit decision, fantastic goal as well.

Make you right lad. Man City are becoming the new United!

They are becoming everything they despised us for.

• Like 1

No its not, you have the ref and linesman in your pockets, what a bullshit decision, fantastic goal as well.

City have had a few decisions this season that have had me wondering.

• Like 1

Tough loss for Newcastle, but credit City for handling the pressure, not losing focus, and grinding one out on the road. clap2.gif

Joe continues to impress and has been huge lately.

I hope Nasri escaped serious injury and comes away with a bad bruise and not a fracture.

Give over nev. Your sounding as desperate as Moyes. That was in no way the most iffy decision ever made. There were three Newcastle players in offside positions and the fact that the lad had to move out of the way made it even more of a difficult decision. Was we lucky with that? I don't honestly know and I wouldn't have complained too much if that had been on the other foot. Personally, I don't like this new fandangled offside rule, they have made what should be a quite simple rule into a really complex matter. If anyone thinks that 3 men in off-side positions, in the box, aren't interfering with play. Well, what are they doing on the pitch

Notice how nobody is mentioning the fact that Newcastle should have been down to 9 men. We hardly got a foul given against us. Cabaye hacked away all night and should have been off for several second yellows. And that dirty git who hacked down Nasri should have had a straight red.

• Like 1

City have had a few decisions this season that have had me wondering.

Think you spoke too soon Stevie. Liverpools third goal was an absolute joke of a couple of decisions.

Jeez Mr BJ What are you smokin? ...Was not a hand ball and the Stoke defender definitely made contact with his knee as Sterling ran past him. May be a soft one but that was the defenders fault, not Sterlings!

Agree with the offside in your game tho (no-one else will!) Goufran (I think) definitely flinched as the ball flew past him so he must have been close tothe line of flight. Also agree that NUFC should have been down to 8 or 9 by the end. Hope Nasri is ok...Not the most popular player in France, I wonder if that had something to do with that challenge?

Awfully soft penalty on Sterling. I think a lot of refs would have turned their noses up on that one.

Entertaining stuff from Liverpool though. Showtime with Suarez and Sturridge. Some marketing guru ought to be looking to team them up to pimp something.

Give over nev. Your sounding as desperate as Moyes. That was in no way the most iffy decision ever made. There were three Newcastle players in offside positions and the fact that the lad had to move out of the way made it even more of a difficult decision. Was we lucky with that? I don't honestly know and I wouldn't have complained too much if that had been on the other foot. Personally, I don't like this new fandangled offside rule, they have made what should be a quite simple rule into a really complex matter. If anyone thinks that 3 men in off-side positions, in the box, aren't interfering with play. Well, what are they doing on the pitch

Notice how nobody is mentioning the fact that Newcastle should have been down to 9 men. We hardly got a foul given against us. Cabaye hacked away all night and should have been off for several second yellows. And that dirty git who hacked down Nasri should have had a straight red.

Nice Brian Clough quote thrown in at the end for good measure Mr.B.wink.png

The players were definitely in an offside position and as you said one player even moved out of the way, which in itself is off-putting for the keeper. The linesman from his side angle is unable to determine if the player is in line with the ball a yard from the ball or whatever, all he sees are two or three players in an offside position the moment the ball was struck, which I think the rule still is. I think they should just go back to the old rule to make it uncomplicated, otherwise we'll be needing several referees all placed at various angles. The only problem for me is how slow they put their flag up at times, but this doesn't mean they haven't made a decision......perhaps waiting a second to see if the ball goes flying over or gets cleared. We say refs should take a second before making a decision, perhaps we should allow linesmen the same right.