I was accused of being a thief.

Costas2008

Golden rule Costas. let Thai people deal with Thai people, its far less frustrating and usually gets the best response/outcome.thumbsup.gif

Yep found it to be true with my neighbour over water flowing into her room over a blocked water gully where the sad cow accused me that it was my doing by cleaning my room hull she thinks i clean never.

Well to cap it all this woman bought along 3 big thai males i guess for intimidation purposes lol brit intimidated again hull no.

Well after 10 minutes of arguing at my hand she left bc i was having none of it, so called the wife to come kick her asp in the meantime i checked outside and saw the offending issue to which i related to my wife she then stormed to the cow and 5 minutes of peace erupted and it was pointed out to her where the issue laid at that point the woman apologised to my wife but no apology to me was forthcoming for disturbing my peace needless to say i never help or talk to her ever since that time.

Costas you probably should have left it to your wife, but good thing not to pay the 20 baht. My neighbours are the inlaws, and my wife half lives there so no problem. On the other side a young army guy, wife and baby, seldom there. He is a great snake catcher. Country life is different

Agree with your wife. Let her deal with all that stuff. As a Farang you must know by now living there you are a walking target for both friends and foes. My best advice would be don't live in Thailand. Neither my wife nor I ever would. But assuming you will continue to live there keep a low profile with the locals and leave it to your wife to handle conflicts. She sounds pretty good at it by your account!