Too many exempt entries? What is 'back to back'?

I'm concerned that our travel plans might involve too many visa exempt entries - not sure if they will be viewed as back-to-back? We had a 60 day tourist visa, extended by 30 days July-Sept this year. We will fly into Bangkok late Dec, fly to Myanmar 10 days later, back to Bangkok 3 weeks after that, and to KL next day for a wedding in Langkawi. Potentially we might then meander back to Bangkok via Koh Lipe and Krabi (3 weeks) then go to Laos. Stay in Laos 3-4 weeks then back to Thailand to stay maybe 4 weeks before heading to Japan in April.

I would have thought it's pretty obvious that we are genuine tourists, but I'm not sure how much logic counts any more?!

We can make sure I've always got onward flights booked before each entry, but our only opportunity to get a visa would be in Delhi in November, or in Laos just for the last stay before Japan.

I'm just wondering if we should maybe cut one entry by flying straight to Laos from KL?

Hi all, I travel in to Thailand from the UK roughly every other month always on a tourist 30 day visa, upto now I have not over stayed or extended my visa.

Two questions for you mines of info in here.

One am I stacking up any problems by coming here six times a year on a tourist visa?

Two If I wanted to extend one of my visits for a week or a month, what is the best way to do it?

Just in case it matters I stay in Udon thani most of the time.

Many thanks in advance for your help guys.

Hi all, I travel in to Thailand from the UK roughly every other month always on a tourist 30 day visa, upto now I have not over stayed or extended my visa.

Two questions for you mines of info in here.

One am I stacking up any problems by coming here six times a year on a tourist visa?

Two If I wanted to extend one of my visits for a week or a month, what is the best way to do it?

You are coming visa exempt, not toursit visa. You can extend 30 days at immigration for Bt 1,900 but if you plan to do that get a tourist visa at the embassy or consulate in your country, that will cost you less.