visa application form

Hello I downloaded a visa application form for the Thai Consulate Savannakhet.

There was a great Topic earlier with example of how to fill out the visa form.

I will be going to go to Savannakhet in November to apply for a Non-O Single entry based on marriage.

I have a question about box #4

First Line: "Purpose of visit" (I will put "wife")

Second: "Date of arrival in Thailand"

Do I put proposed arrival when I re-enter wich will be Nov. 2014? Or when I entered in June 2012 for ED?

Third: "Traveling by"

If it is my Proposed arrival I will put "Land" If Not the probosed date then it would be airplane when I came in June 2012.

Fourth: "Date of a Previous visit to Thailand"

This one would be the one after I get a awnser from the second Line.

Fith: "Duration of proposed stay"

Being that Im applying for a Non-O Single entry I guess I put 90 days right?

Thank you for your help

Like I said I looked at a previous topic and it looked liked he filled out the form in Jan.2014 But all his dates of arivals were 2013 for the second line. Thats where im getting confused.

Edited by keithet

This might be a silly question but on the copy front and back on one paper of my marriage certificate. Should it be color or black and white? And also my copy of passport?

Then second question... on occupation what would be the best they would like to see?

I'm a 41yr old American who gets disability from SSA so I don't work. Should I put retired or none or none w/disability?

I will be going to go to Savannakhet in November to apply for a Non-O Single entry based on marriage.

Curious to know, have you applied for the 60 days extension of stay as ubonjoe had suggested earlier ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762753-asked-immigration-about-change-reason-for-exstension/?p=8427605

That can be granted once, no matter the type of visa or extension you have currently.