Koh Tao murders: Thai police bureau ignores NHRC summons

webfact

i have read(somwhere ) that statute of limitations for killing some one is twenty years ( accident neglegence etc ) but do not know if this includes murder

everything else 10 yrs

but i do not know if it is ko-sha

Whatever the coppers public prosecutor and court decide on the day is what it will be.

If these blokes were wealthy or Thai you just know that a whole another lot of laws would apply.

Burmese laws - harsh, unfair, unjust.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NHRC is controlled by NCPO and most likely RTP. They have no real power whatsoever and therefor can't be taken seriously in this investigation. As for the copshop from back home that has turned up; does anyone on this forum actually believe that they are going to discredit the official outcome of this investigation? Wake up please. After Cameron met with the good General in Milano suddenly UK cops were allowed to come over to TH. This invitation was only granted with the guarantee that they would comply to the RTP's version of the story. By bringing in the UK cops, who of course are going to comply with the initial RTP version, they will silence all the people with doubts. If the UK cops say its so, it must be so. Somehow Brits here live in the illusion that our cops back home are any better than cops elsewhere. Lol. Those clowns back home have to answer to David Cameron f-f-s . Imagine for a few minutes while I make a coffee coffee1.gif

...me thinks you doth smoke way too much ??????

Aye, you should smoke a bit too mate. It will open up yer eyes a bit more to the truth

So the coppers didn't bother to show up to the nhrc enquiry on Monday when they are actually one of their own?

I believe this illustrates that they are not one and the same and the coppers effectively have the middle finger to the nhrc.

Does anyone cop a serve for this disrespectful display to authority ?

I understand all you oldskool chaps who still love the flag and Britannia rules the waves and all that but you don't really have a clue what is going on in the world besides from what you see on the BBC or Sky News but if you would just take a few hours to look at the bigger picture, do a bit of research outside of the mainstream and use your common sense it will all become much clearer. Police back home answer to their boss, who in turn answers to his boss...all the way up, so don't give me your British superiority b-s about honesty, integrity and whatever more. England has one of the worst records in the world for secret agendas and black ops. They didn't get that for being so honest and trustworthy mates!

Regards,

Paddy

...and you know this from first-hand experience I suppose? Putting to one side the unfortunate abuse, please, tell us all just what you know and from where you obtained your information.

Aye, first hand experience. Just one of the small stories is what happened in N-Ireland between '69 and now. MI6, the works. Wait for the book to come out mate but there are many books on the market already. How can someone with a working set of brains claim that England has a clean record regarding human rights? Too much Sky News perhaps? tongue.png

Cheers

Ps; going way off topic here

Edited by DaveinAsia

NHRC is controlled by NCPO and most likely RTP. They have no real power whatsoever and therefor can't be taken seriously in this investigation. As for the copshop from back home that has turned up; does anyone on this forum actually believe that they are going to discredit the official outcome of this investigation? Wake up please. After Cameron met with the good General in Milano suddenly UK cops were allowed to come over to TH. This invitation was only granted with the guarantee that they would comply to the RTP's version of the story. By bringing in the UK cops, who of course are going to comply with the initial RTP version, they will silence all the people with doubts. If the UK cops say its so, it must be so. Somehow Brits here live in the illusion that our cops back home are any better than cops elsewhere. Lol. Those clowns back home have to answer to David Cameron f-f-s . Imagine for a few minutes while I make a coffee coffee1.gif

Obviously you, DaveinAsia, are the one who needs to wake up.

Regards Martin

Obviously you, DaveinAsia, are the one who needs to wake up.

Regards Martin

Why is that Martin? Because I don't believe our government is any better than any other corrupted government in the world? Or because you are a Tory troll or an ex-copper? Please back up your statement a bit because this is just silly

Cheers

Public prosecutors have instructed investigators to gather more information for the third time, and police will work further into the case.

If the police have solid DNA evidence, there would be no need for further investigation; it would be an 'open and shut case'. Something is severely wrong with this case that the prosecutors have sent it back a third time. Are the police hoping to be 'Third time lucky'?

Can you imagine the delicate negotiations between the police leadership, who want to save face, and the NCPO, who want professionalism and an end to scapegoating. Scapegoating, a long-time practice in the Kingdom, to protect influential people or because of general laziness should no longer be tolerated by the public or elected officials. This would be a perfect opportunity/excuse to get rid of some 'influential figures' who are ranking members of the RTP. Currently the RTP is an international embarrassment.

• Like 1

I wonder how long ago it was when the NHRC took the X-rays of the lads? Anyway it's a bit irrelevant, it's not difficult or challenging to torture people without breaking bones is it. Mental torture, waterboarding, sticks across the soles of the feet etc etc. I just keep asking myself why RTP didn't question/interview the suspects at a police station but instead opted for this "safe house"? I think we all know the answer....

I saw on Thai news the Headman and his son. My gf told me that the son was saying that he will give DNA tomorrow. Has anyone seen that and can confirm ?

If so I hope the UK police are there to see and monitor.

Apparently he is going to give a DNA test tomorrow. well well well. i really prey that the test and the forensic test is done under the close eye of the UK police, isn't that the reason they are there? to observe the RTP in action??

I saw on Thai news the Headman and his son. My gf told me that the son was saying that he will give DNA tomorrow. Has anyone seen that and can confirm ?

Apparently he is going to give a DNA test tomorrow. well well well. i really prey that the test and the forensic test is done under the close eye of the UK police, isn't that the reason they are there? to observe the RTP in action??

Does it matter? The observers can only observe and the test will come back negative (not in 24 hours time, but a bit longer). I bet it will not match because the original DNA has been tampered with IMO. Scotland Yard needs to get his DNA sample too for their own testing, they will not get this!

Still, this case is like a pressure cooker about to explode in their face!

Edited by Krenjai
  • Like 2

Does it matter? The observers can only observe and the test will come back negative (not in 24 hours time, but a bit longer). I bet it will not match because the original DNA has been tampered with IMO. Scotland Yard needs to get his DNA sample too for their own testing, they will not get this!

Agreed......and I think he is still involved in the murders somehow or else why all the BS..

What ever happened to the bigger guy, mate of his with the funky pointy rings????? I have not heard anything about him for a while....

"Thai police will happily provide them with any information they request." wai2.gif wai.gif

"Thai police will conduct any additional investigations per request from the British officers…”

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1413790292

Edited by iReason

Do you think our cops have brought there own test results? I do. I mean the real results. ? Wait and see as i feel they might just spring it up on them when the tampered dna results return. We do have some of the best forensics in the world. And isnt 1 of those cops a forensic det?

Hello everyone,

CSI LA Facebook page is not considered a sufficiently reliable source of news to be used/linked/posted/quoted on Thai Visa Forum.

All posts containing links to or quotes from CSI LA Facebook page have to be removed by moderators who have much better things to be getting on with.

If the source of the information CSI LA are using is an international, national or local paper or reliable media source please feel free to link that only. It also needs to be in English as this is an English language only forum. Sorry about that.

I know this aggravation for all of us. But it is what it is.

Thank you.

Notice this?

The judge said the suspects could be detained for up to 84 days.

Seems the subtle inference is they might let them go and quietly back off-

The show down in the courts might have been too much?

As for not showing it would be more surprising if they did show given their obvious guilt

An admission of guilt by not meeting with the NHRC, - dont know about that.

All I really know, is that if you were a script writer, you could not possibly dream all this stuff up.

And now, the Island head mans son will give a DNA sample in public to prove he is not guilty. ( BP )

I hope he gives 2 and the plod get the spare one.

LOL at the NHRC. If you had just extorted huge sums of money from dreadlocked backpackers carrying around a roach end in their pocket, had a huge binge on meth and your eyeballs were darting around like a starving ferret dropped into the cast of watership down, would you turn up to some meeting about rights of Burmese? Burmese are good for extortion only, what planet are the NHRC on?

Maybe the planet outside this tiny country where there is some semblance of law and order - and that people have at least some basic rights? Even foreigners!

Johnsen, on 28 Oct 2014 - 11:49, said:

Is that really Hannah in the photo and if so when is that photo dated. Nobody could possibly be that stupid to claim they were somewhere when they clearly posed for photos elsewhere. That's just downright dumb.

If you mean that photo montage with the balloons, I don't think that girl is Hannah. I've seen a photo of the same girl with Sean which was taken well before the murders. I think this girl must live on the island and maybe work at the AC bar.

"...what makes your defaming post towards me any better than mine towards..."

'Defame' - ... to attack the good name or reputation of. As we are all anonymous and all adults (I think) defamation is most definitely not an issue.

It's all tactics bro to ridicule somebody...what's the difference in word choice? another great comment Dave