Useful insiders tips for travellers visiting ChiangMai

Mcffee

It's kind of disappointing how little Chiangmai Insiders Tips are added here, I really can't believe that the thousands of expats living in and around Chiangmai don't have more useful information to share. Your experience will be of great value to others![/quote)

You really should pay people for doing research for you. It is of great value as you said.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of disappointing how little Chiangmai Insiders Tips are added here, I really can't believe that the thousands of expats living in and around Chiangmai don't have more useful information to share. Your experience will be of great value to others!

Learn Thai then you can take care of yourself and will not have to rely on the thousands of expats living in and around Chiangmai who have useful information to share.

It is not that they do not have useful information but they have little interest in sharing it with wise ass newcomers who think they are entitled to something for nothing and are disappointed when others do not satisfy their needs.

Boloney.

Speak for yourself.

I like the area behind the royal flora turn. It has some river streams and nice cafes ...the best part ...due to the location it seems no wifi is permeable ...it's a real quiet spot to disconnect with the digital world and be with conversations and speaking with each other

The cafe and food is decent and the prices not high

Where is this exactly??

I think you are referring to the Baan Suan Café. Indeed the nicest coffee place I've been to here in Chiang Mai. It's after the Royal Flora place when you go to Doi Kham instead of turning left up the hill to Doi Kham you go straight . Very popular place with Thai tourist. Very relaxing, has a small river stream going through the area and no Wifi.

• Like 1

I like the area behind the royal flora turn. It has some river streams and nice cafes ...the best part ...due to the location it seems no wifi is permeable ...it's a real quiet spot to disconnect with the digital world and be with conversations and speaking with each other

Where is this exactly??

I think you are referring to the Baan Suan Café. Indeed the nicest coffee place I've been to here in Chiang Mai. It's after the Royal Flora place when you go to Doi Kham instead of turning left up the hill to Doi Kham you go straight . Very popular place with Thai tourist. Very relaxing, has a small river stream going through the area and no Wifi.

Bingo ! That's the one

Where is this exactly??

Bingo ! That's the one

Is this the one?

https://www.facebook.com/bansuancafe/info?tab=overview

Interesting to look at the Photos link

Edited by hml367

It's kind of disappointing how little Chiangmai Insiders Tips are added here, I really can't believe that the thousands of expats living in and around Chiangmai don't have more useful information to share. Your experience will be of great value to others!

Learn Thai then you can take care of yourself and will not have to rely on the thousands of expats living in and around Chiangmai who have useful information to share.

It is not that they do not have useful information but they have little interest in sharing it with wise ass newcomers who think they are entitled to something for nothing and are disappointed when others do not satisfy their needs.

I dare to bet that my Thai language skills are way better then yours, unless you are a native Thai speaker.

And this has nothing to do with sharing insider tips that can be different for everyone..

Does someone knows the name of the small temple hidden in the woods, halfway on the mountain to ATM Temple? The one with the wonderful relaxing gardens and imposant waterfall over rocks with a view over the city, and monks wearing dark red robes?

Does someone knows the name of the small temple hidden in the woods, halfway on the mountain to ATM Temple? The one with the wonderful relaxing gardens and imposant waterfall over rocks with a view over the city, and monks wearing dark red robes?

Although I've never heard Wat Phratat Doi Suthep referred to as the "ATM temple", the temple you're looking for is Wat Palat (ว้ดผาลาด) also known as Wat Sakithaka (วัดสกิทาคา).