Bin Laden's shooter to give his first televised interview

webfact

The man who shot the 9/11 mastermind will give his first televised interview next month on Fox News

SYDNEY: -- THE US Navy Seal commando who fired the shots that killed Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden is to reveal his identity in a Fox News television documentary next month, the network has announced.

The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden will air in two segments November 11-12, with the commando recounting his role in the raid that killed Bin Laden at his Pakistani compound in 2011.

The Navy SEAL “will share his story of training to be a member of America’s elite fighting force and explain his involvement in Operation Neptune Spear, the mission that killed Bin Laden,” the network said in a press release.

“Offering never before shared details, the presentation will include ‘The Shooter’s’ experience in confronting Bin Laden, his description of the terrorist leader’s final moments as well as what happened when he took his last breath,” it said.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/the-man-who-shot-the-911-mastermind-will-give-his-first-televised-interview-next-month-on-fox-news/story-fnh81jut-1227107941166

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-10-31

Do you really think Ben is dead, come on.

Totally dead.

Neversure, one of my law partners is a former special forces guy. Those guys aren't scared of shit and so what if he speaks out. No one is going to do anything to him, especially here in the states. I would agree he would be marked if trying to travel to certain countries that I doubt he or anyone in their right frame of mind would want to go.

Truth is, these lamo wanna be terrorist Muslims are weak, unorganized and just generally pusses. I don't think anyone who is a real bad arse, such as special force guys, are scarred of these nutbag wusses.

• Like 1

Totally dead.

Neversure, one of my law partners is a former special forces guy. Those guys aren't scared of shit and so what if he speaks out. No one is going to do anything to him, especially here in the states. I would agree he would be marked if trying to travel to certain countries that I doubt he or anyone in their right frame of mind would want to go.

Truth is, these lamo wanna be terrorist Muslims are weak, unorganized and just generally pusses. I don't think anyone who is a real bad arse, such as special force guys, are scarred of these nutbag wusses.

"Truth is, these lamo wanna be terrorist Muslims are weak, unorganized and just generally pusses. I don't think anyone who is a real bad arse, such as special force guys, are scarred of these nutbag wusses."

If these 'muslims are weak, unorganized and just generally pusses' how did they manage to fly those planes into those two towers in New York?

• Like 1

Totally dead.

"Truth is, these lamo wanna be terrorist Muslims are weak, unorganized and just generally pusses. I don't think anyone who is a real bad arse, such as special force guys, are scarred of these nutbag wusses."

If these 'muslims are weak, unorganized and just generally pusses' how did they manage to fly those planes into those two towers in New York?

Unorganized? No. Weak and pusses? 100% guaranteed. Otherwise, why kill innocent women, children, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles...only the weak do that.

Totally dead.

13 years ago. Live life in the present.

Totally dead.

Unorganized? No. Weak and pusses? 100% guaranteed. Otherwise, why kill innocent women, children, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles...only the weak do that.

Unorganized in US is what I was implying. They can only manage lame line wild hatchet attacks or beheadung of women. Let those weak arse Internet wanna be bad guy coverts try and attack a Navy seal dude. That would not work out so well for smelly wannabe terrorist.

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned, 9/11 was mostly a fluke. The only reason it worked was because we were so woefully unprepared for something so crazy (to a Westerner). How are you going to get all those people to kill themselves? The terrorists used our own naïveté against us. You have to give them that.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Totally dead.

They can be as bad arsed as they like but can anyone tell me how far out even a half baked sniper can hit a target from?

No definitive pictures of a body.....buried at sea........I truly believe the US wanted him dead, along with most of the world, but, I believe a better scenario would be to tell the world that he's been killed, but, to keep him alive in some hole somewhere and make him suffer for the rest of his miserable, stinking life. I don't think for one minute that I'm the only one thinking this, so what better solution.....a hero who shot him, everyone loves a hero.

My opinion US, please don't come looking for me hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.

Totally dead.

. Those pussies get caught and start spilling the Beans Big Time, Fng Cockroaches...

I would have loved to ask him one question...why, when you had those goat's herders problem

and not knowing what to do with them, kill them, let them go or tie them down, why, when you knew

your mission was compromised, you stood there arguing and bickering like little girls?

why there was not a plan set afoot what to do with locals that have inserted them selves in the mission?

and you didn't take them back up with you to the LZ and than let them go, AFTRE you have boarded the

copter and cleared out instead of letting them go?/... why