Where are the most used car dealers here?

zeekgarcia

The most dealers are on the Internet, hands down. There are numerous websites with thousands of listings from private parties. Forget the professional dealers.

Most of the websites are for or 95+% of the listings are not for Chiang Mai, Lamphun areas and I have only found about 4 websites that are for Chiang Mai area but they do not have alot on them.

chiangmaicar.com

chiangmai2car.com

chiangmaicaronline.com

.olx.co.th

so if you know of some other websites with cars specifically in the chiang mai lamphun area please let me know

The most dealers are on the Internet, hands down. There are numerous websites with thousands of listings from private parties. Forget the professional dealers.

Most of the websites are for or 95+% of the listings are not for Chiang Mai, Lamphun areas and I have only found about 4 websites that are for Chiang Mai area but they do not have alot on them.

chiangmaicar.com

chiangmai2car.com

chiangmaicaronline.com

.olx.co.th

so if you know of some other websites with cars specifically in the chiang mai lamphun area please let me know

I'd like to help, but last night my main computer (with all of my Firefox book marks) motherboard literally caught on fire and right now I'm in a bit of a pickle. But I would guess there at least 10 websites listing cars here. Maybe get a Thai friend to help with the google search?

chiangmaicar.com

chiangmai2car.com

chiangmaicaronline.com

.olx.co.th

I'd like to help, but last night my main computer (with all of my Firefox book marks) motherboard literally caught on fire and right now I'm in a bit of a pickle. But I would guess there at least 10 websites listing cars here. Maybe get a Thai friend to help with the google search?

chiangmaicar.com

chiangmai2car.com

chiangmaicaronline.com

.olx.co.th

ok thanks

There is a new area opened up on Hang Dong Rd about 5-6 kms (approx on the right) down from Airport Plaza, near a Mazda dealer. There are signs on the gates now in Thai, but missus said car auction and second hand sales. There are literally thousands of cars here. Repossessed mainly i heard. Bring and umbrella and or sunblock and a bottle of water though, no shelter.

Worth a try.

Edited by DaamNaam

There is a new area opened up on Hang Dong Rd about 5-6 kms (approx on the right) down from Airport Plaza, near a Mazda dealer. There are signs on the gates now in Thai, but missus said car auction and second hand sales. There are literally thousands of cars here. Repossessed mainly i heard. Bring and umbrella and or sunblock and a bottle of water though, no shelter.

Worth a try.

Take a Thai speaking person with you that knows a bit about cars,preferably a mechanic.Some vehicles look pretty tired but some gems at the right price.

Motor scooters too, next door neighbour got a 1 year old Honda repo for 20,000 b Had 18,000 b on the sticker but someone offered 19,000 b so she upped the offer.

There are big semis probably from Bangkok off loading stock every time we go past..

Worth a try.

Take a Thai speaking person with you that knows a bit about cars,preferably a mechanic.Some vehicles look pretty tired but some gems at the right price.

Motor scooters too, next door neighbour got a 1 year old Honda repo for 20,000 b Had 18,000 b on the sticker but someone offered 19,000 b so she upped the offer.

There are big semis probably from Bangkok off loading stock every time we go past..

Cant see why they would bring cars here from Bangkok.

The way the dealers set up at all the shopping centres here trying to lure new customers into buying something they can't afford it doesn't surprise me they not all local vehicles.