Where to buy a draft beer dispenser in CM?

asiasurfer

In Kiwi land we call them keg pumps, just gotta make sure the keg is chilled down of can get your hands on an ice bank..... which is just a ice box through which the beer line passes through to keep it cool.

Havent seen or looked for one here but did see a lot of used and new beer towers in the second hand warehouse/shop on the Chaing Mai - Lamphun Road past the Holiday Inn but before the Mandihol Road overpass. Only about 400 baht and they have Cheers and Chang Towers. I believe due to the new advertising rules (Or newly enforced) establishments arent allowed to have alcohol advertising on site or on equipment. Hence a lot of towers and signage at this second hand place

Good luck

Reminds me of my youth, when we would buy "Beer Balls". They held about a gallon of beer...and came with a tap. The thing came in a box, and was not refilled. Just great for a small party. 4 or 5 liters of beer would be my limit, but not necessarily where I would stop. Three liters is the minimum I would care to drink....

I only drink to get a good solid buzz and loosen up. Not one of those guys who sips on one glass all day long. Can only do it once a week though.

Reminds me of my youth, when we would buy "Beer Balls". They held about a gallon of beer...and came with a tap. The thing came in a box, and was not refilled. Just great for a small party. 4 or 5 liters of beer would be my limit, but not necessarily where I would stop. Three liters is the minimum I would care to drink....

I only drink to get a good solid buzz and loosen up. Not one of those guys who sips on one glass all day long. Can only do it once a week though.

I find its too damn hot to just sip on a beer although I changed a while ago and now add ice to the glass.....maybe I was just drinking too slow?

A couple of big bottles a day is enough for me and Im sure the ice probably adds to that volume sufficiently to water it down so I dont get sloshed (drunk) each time!