Extra wide New Balance and Rockports shoes available?

david_je

Hi,

Has anyone visited the NB and Rockports shops in Bangkok, and can tell me if they have extra wide shoes? I'm looking for 10.5 W, or 2E and 4E.

Have you found any site that shows what styles they have in Bangkok? I could not find such. I'm looking for NB motion control running shoes and walking shoes, and Rockports casuals.

Or have you found any online retailer that would ship such? Amazon and others I've looked at do not.

I'm out of the country right now, and would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

New Balance in Thailand goes to size 45 only. Never knew they come in wideness sizes as well.

But i bought 2 pairs of Caterpillars this year in BKK and they are very wide, widest i have ever had and i love it. They also had them in size 47 which i needed.

I've never looked at Rockport though.

I bought many pairs of New Balance in the states before I came here, because like you, I need the 4W that they offer. Can't find them here in wide here. If you are coming here from the states, visit your local Big 5 Sporting Goods store and you will find them. I completely understand your needs.

• 2 weeks later...

New Balance in Thailand goes to size 45 only. Never knew they come in wideness sizes as well.

But i bought 2 pairs of Caterpillars this year in BKK and they are very wide, widest i have ever had and i love it. They also had them in size 47 which i needed.

I've never looked at Rockport though.

The Caterpillars -- do you mean the shoes are cut wider than other brands, or do the sizes come in extra widths? Where in BKK did you buy them?

Thanks for your reply.