Surin experts help me out! WTB: Spa day - WTR manual car

Cam Khao

Hi guys,

Heading back to Surin tomorrow after being away working for a few months.

I'm looking for a couple of things, can anyone help me out?

1 - Is there currently a decent spa in Surin? I want to treat the Mrs and SIL to a day at the spa for making such a good job of taking care of my Son while I am away working. The last spa I visited was up on the Prasat road, just about opposite the army camp, but I wasn't impressed. Anyone know a good one?

2 - Also looking for a local car rental company that has manual cars. The Mrs can't drive an auto, and I like my beer far too much so she is number 1 designated driver.

Cheers guys,

Are you serious.....people who can drive an auto but can't drive a manual yeah but surely anyone who can drive a manual car can drive an automatic.....lol

Put your foot down and go....put your foot down and stop. What's hard?...lol

HL

I know man, but this is my Mrs we are talking about. For months after passing her test she refused to drive anything that wasn't blue because that was the color of the car she learned to drive in! Just damn lucky she didn't learn to drive in a Ferrari :)

• Like 2

maybe a bit late now but the last time i needed a car i asked the people behind the reception at the majestic hotel they have loads of numbers my car came from a lady who had a shop a few doors to the right of the restaurant, she came and i ended up doing the deal with her 1500 a day from memory

Ryan's Resort, Prasat has cars/trucks to rent. Details can be found on their website or FB

Good idea, didn't think of Ryan's. Is it still up for sale?

Ryans Resort stopped renting cars and trucks as he got tired of farangs busting them up. As for the sell answer is yes.. With the Dumbo Festival coming up you will be hard press to find even a tac tac for hire. Best rent in Bangkok and drive up.

Edited by khwaibah