How to register TRUE sim card on true iservice? Already got OTP but "Associate your account" ?

ThaiSmarterThanYou

Hello,

Anybody can tell me what is the problem with True website or me ?

https://iservice.truecorp.co.th/

I alreayd did the first step, got OTP and registered and email but now they ask me to "Associate your account" ?

Thai ID No. or Passport No

Select any True Product

Service Number

I fill the 3 fields but i get this reply: Sorry, this product is not matched with your own product.

Any idea why ?

Thank you.

I services has a lot of tech probs since one month, was working fine 3 years last month it kicked me out pw not recognized

Try to register again with same problem you have

Now I unable use service

Maybe hotline can help, but in most case about tech issuse hotline also cannot help after taking have hour around the soap!

Better you hang up quickly and go in the wood and hunt buffalo , that's the better use of time,belive me!

It's getting cold here and the snow come into the alps, I miss the sun, must come to Thailand quickly

• Like 1

I never even attempt to do anything with my phone service myself. The local True shop sorts it all out rapidly and for free.

Good idea, lets try to understand nothing and let the Thai do everything for me

I understand many things but I see no point learning to do something as a one-off if someone else can do it for me for free.

Perhaps you have more time to waste on pointless things than I do.