shoei and arai helmet

ihtisham

Red Baron on Ramkhamhaeng has Arai. I won't buy another Arai. The face shield attach is crap and one of the vents broke about 2 weeks after I got it. The rattle drove me nuts. It is open all the time now.

Can't buy parts here. Why pay that much for junk?

get the Shoei, you cannot go wrong with it.

'Paddock Bangkok' has all the models.

Shoei and Arai are premium products compared with Shark or many others IMO. Shoei and Arai are one level up.

can't budge that bro... long live arai and shoei lol.. hahaa

for sure Arai and Shoei is one level up. but the helmet I think is way overpriced are AGV.

There are also other brands that are really good too, Icon and Scorpion.

I've been beating the crap out of my shark for almost a year, and it's in great shape, no problems whatsoever with the visor and linings.

I wash the whole inner linings once every 2-3 months, it also never smells bad because of the anti-bacterial material.

only complain I have is the 1st month, it was a bit tight (which is good) and was leaving some marks on my forehead, now it's awesome after completed the long wear-in phase.

it's super comfortable too. with gloves on, I can also close the d-ring.

I had AGV K3 (piece of crap) and an old Arai, did not like them much.

Im looking to buy next year a Shoei or an Arai carbon.

in fact im going to Japan on december and I found online that an Arai RX7 carbon fiber can cost as low as 16,000 baht.

Im undecided if I will go for it since here can be found for 20K.

for sure Arai and Shoei is one level up. but the helmet I think is way overpriced are AGV.

There are also other brands that are really good too, Icon and Scorpion.

I've been beating the crap out of my shark for almost a year, and it's in great shape, no problems whatsoever with the visor and linings.

I wash the whole inner linings once every 2-3 months, it also never smells bad because of the anti-bacterial material.

only complain I have is the 1st month, it was a bit tight (which is good) and was leaving some marks on my forehead, now it's awesome after completed the long wear-in phase.

it's super comfortable too. with gloves on, I can also close the d-ring.

I had AGV K3 (piece of crap) and an old Arai, did not like them much.

in fact im going to Japan on december and I found online that an Arai RX7 carbon fiber can cost as low as 16,000 baht.

which model ure searching fullface sakata or nakagami the carbon? forgot already.huhu.. im fans of open face ram3 and also shoei jf2. even open face half cut of agv..its reliable for ride tho..

which model ure searching fullface sakata or nakagami the carbon? forgot already.huhu.. im fans of open face ram3 and also shoei jf2. even open face half cut of agv..its reliable for ride tho..

I am searching for the full face Arai, but I have no idea which one yet.

I knot that an RX7 can be found for 15K THB over there. (the same costs 25K at Paddock)