Car falls down the black hole at Erawan Hotel Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that they had both hands off the steering wheel to wai the shrine at the hotel.

There are times when it is best not to wai, driving being one of them.

Correct. Anyone who has been to Khorat must have seen the monument to Suranee, the famous female warrior. Her statue stands in the centre of a large traffic circle that is always busy. Without fail every road user whether they be in a bus, car, or on a motor cycle or bicycle will wai with both hands as they pass the statue. I would love a quid for every time that there has been a bingle or a near miss around that roundabout. I'd be filthy rich.

Yes, I've seen it and it's frightening to see so many vehicles temporarily out of control even for a second or two.

I'll add to this the regular sight on the television's Royal news of the drivers of official cars doing an ' eyes right ' and saluting as they pass the saluting dais

Maybe they are travelling slowly but it wouldn't take much for an embarrassing multiple collision.

...onto the hotel’s glory hole.

er...seriously? Does this author even understand what they've just submitted here?

---EDIT---

Reference for those with English as a 2nd language...and a big degree of innocence in the modern world...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_hole_%28sexual_slang%29

You seem to be well versed in this term, is there something else you would like to tell us???!!!

I like peanut butter.

Misleadingly creative use of the descriptions "black hole" and "glory hole".

Pretty sure one describes where your money goes when spendin on the missus and the other the favorite destination of those with a flair for the anonymous.

Edited by smileydude

Coconuts is deliberately sensationalist, raunchy topics for clickbait etc., they know what glory hole means

Maybe they are but in all truth I don't know what a glory hole is.

Do you care to enlighten me Jspill?

Head back up to my first post in this topic for all the information you'll need to join a hole new world. Edited by draftvader