Bangkok as 22nd most fun city

webfact

Bangkok as 22nd most fun city

BANGKOK: -- Among 1,830 cities across the world, Bangkok earned the 22nd place out of the 25 most fun cities for travel, scoring well in the "Adult Entertainment" category, according to a survey.

To define what exactly makes a city fun for travellers of different age groups and interests, the survey by GetYourGuide and GoEuro covered 11 factors, from visits to clubs and bars, to shopping, adult entertainment, museums and concerts.

Among the top 25 cities, Bangkok scored the highest points in the adult entertainment category. Yet, it still lags behind several cities in other categories, particularly shopping, museum and concerts.

While the averge beer price in Bangkok is 1.43 euro, that nearly doubles the 0.82 euro ones have to pay while in Berlin - ranked the No.1 in the survey. Yet, the number and quality of bars and clubs as well as provided activities in Berlin is considered the best.

In the top 10 list include London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hamburg, Rome, Vienna, Barcelona and Istanbul.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Bangkok-as-22nd-most-fun-city-30247482.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-11-11

"...scoring well in the "Adult Entertainment" category..." giggle.gif

Proud achievement. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

"Yet, it still lags behind several cities in other categories, particularly shopping, museum and concerts." wai2.gifwai.gif

P.S. Prostitution is illegal in LOS. It can get you 20 years...

• Like 2

But really.... If Thailand wants to hang on to the one thing it rates high on it needs to do something regarding the recent quality of the entertainers. Most are past their shelf life if you know what I mean...

Just saying :)

Yeah i agree,they have almost all disappeared,have they all gone to entertain abroad....yes i think so.A lot of aging and played out entertainers now.

Given the Paragon and the places with cheap fakes, I doubt their shopping low rating.

BUT, BKK is a city without art. Buddhism does not make art; art does not make money for most. No art, but hey what about the spirit houses and wats?

Westernized bias at work.