Mathayom 3 student wins Thai Supermodel 2014

webfact

Mathayom 3 student wins Thai Supermodel 2014
By Coconuts Bangkok

model-header.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A 15-year-old student from a Phaya Thai area school strutter her way to the top at the Thai Supermodel competition last night.

At 1.73-meters tall, Wilasinee Salawan, a Mathayom 3 student at Sri Ayutthya School, won THB500,000 cash, a THB1.37 million Toyota Prius and a foot in the door of the modeling industry.

The 20 contestants walked in the show "The Art of Body Perfection" by designer Ek-Thongprasert, held at Siam Paragon last night.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/14/mathayom-3-student-wins-thai-supermodel-2014

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-14

Least, in the image below ... she might have qualified to take part in the contest.

But the winner ...

---

Note the sweaty armpits.

Attention to detail please!

Hell, I didn't notice that first. And the hairy legs. Someone didn't do their job in the retouch department or sent out the wrong file :)

• Like 2

She's boss-eyed for christ sake. I don't want to be too hard on the girl but I suspect the judges were paid off. No other reason for her winning this.

And before you all start, Yes, I'm sure she has a lovely personality and is most likely beautiful on the inside. ! wai.gif

• Like 2

Hoe much did daddy pay for this - and who forked the money in?

Exactly what I was thinking. Follow the money. It's always about the parents of these spoiled over privileged kids forking out the dough to show case kids with no talent. I feel sorry for those who have talent, try hard, usually deserve it more, but get beat out by a rigged system.

P.S.

The sweaty armpits kinda work for me hehehe

I see a hell of a lot prettier and sexier women walking around LOS every day that could put this girl to shame.

To be a super-model they have to be scrawney, as well. Can't really tell from the pictures here because don't know the aspect ratio, but at 5'9" she looks to be about 50kg, anorexic. And Matayom 3, wouldn't that be 15 years old? I thought they had to be at least 16. And what's with this fixation of dark lipstick. Even Chompoo, who is really beautiful has a tendency to wear shades of lipstick that are far too dark or too bright a red for her. Well, fashion industry, we all know fashion designers hate women.

Least, in the image below ... she might have qualified to take part in the contest.

But the winner ...

model1_0.jpg

Note the sweaty armpits.

Attention to detail please!

She has armpits?whistling.gif

I never noticed!w00t.gif

On a different note, I'm feeling like a perv for some reason.

BRB, Need to wash my eyes and mind with some heavy duty detergent!blink.png

j