Bring Back The Member Picture Page

Donz

Hey I remember when we had a members picture page thing going on, but cant we just put like a terms and conditions thing, like post your pictures at your own risk?? I thought it was alot of fun last time putting a face to a member.

Oh well just a thought

Sounds good to me , only problem I have is that after my picture is published, all of the blokes will be scared to disagree with my posts, and all the ladeez will want me to protect them..... :o

Im scared already

The reasons the members picture page were taken down was explained clearly at the time. There were several members, myself included who put pictures up, these pictures were then taken by members at t e a k door and had very inappropriate comments added to them, so it was decided by several people that they wanted their pictures taken down, and i had loads of pms from members asking me to remove them as i was the only one with access, so all pictures were removed from both the photo album and also from the thread itself.

It is a shame really that members from other sites would feel the need to do this, but the ones who took the pictures are banned members from here who seem to have a grudge and want to spoil the enjoyment of others, and this is the only way they can do it, but its funny that you wouldn't find a picture of most of them anywhere, which says something about what they really have to hide :o

I would but...

I'm an ugly girl, my face makes you hurl... (quoted from a mickey take song, but can't remember who by!)

But thats what georgous girls usually say

Wasn't there a song years ago that went, 'nice legs, shame about the boat race'?

ps for those not in the know. 'boat race' is rhyming slang for 'face'.

Sounds good to me , only problem I have is that after my picture is published, all of the blokes will be scared to disagree with my posts, and all the ladeez will want me to protect them..... :o

Im scared already

Having already seen you pic I would say that's a good idea.... :D

:D

Why for good-ness sake do people (in general) want to put FACES on the WorldWideWeb for all to see and yes somtam to abuse and use these photos.

What is the reason for this ? :o

Sure I have peoples photos on my web-page during Songkran, but that is as far I go.

One believes you fell into your own Trap…Period…

Do not post your or other peoples faces unless you have FULL control of where you post them, as I have.

Careful out there, it is sometimes not a nice Wide World that we live in, but perhaps in a Web of mistrust and deceit.

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Yeah. it seems that way. I´m not gonna b1tch about anybody.

It wouldn´t dignify it, would it. I mean, if somebody treats me bad, the worst thing I can do is react. My reaction in turn justifies the bad behaviour.

If, on the other hand, I choose to ignore, than the other party has no leg to stand on.

My enemies in life are not worth my attentions.

Edited by kayo

Honestly Lacoste... you do not want to know.

Why Kayo? I was wondering the same thing.

Will a search work, not much to go on though?

Good statement below, wish I could live upto it.

Moss

I mean above :o of course

Edited by Mossfinn

I would but...

I'm an ugly girl, my face makes you hurl... (quoted from a mickey take song, but can't remember who by!)

Love it Donz!!!! :o:D

You think i can become an english teacher over THERE/THIER/THE'RE??

Well this picture forum can be controlled, if someone puts a bad message on it then someone can just delete it.

Whats the website of these other morons making comments about our pics??

I would but...

Love it Donz!!!! :D:D

You think i can become an english teacher over THERE/THIER/THE'RE??

:D:D:o