Car Painting Shop?

thaigerd

May be some one can help me?

Looking for a car painting shop here in Phuket, only some minor paintings have to be done.

Or some one knows a shop where I can get my original colour for my car. Went to NISSAN on bypass road but they could not help me("you must go to colour shop......we colour mai mee, not haeb"

Thanks,

Gerd

there is a respray shop on the bypass road called Phuket Auto Service. I have used them twice now and they were good.

They are located on the opposite side of the road to Nissan (i guess it would be the east side), and right at the other end of the bypass (about 1.5km from where it joins Thepkasatri rd) - its really close to the Hino truck dealer. You can't miss the big Hino billboard.

there is a respray shop on the bypass road called Phuket Auto Service. I have used them twice now and they were good.

They are located on the opposite side of the road to Nissan (i guess it would be the east side), and right at the other end of the bypass (about 1.5km from where it joins Thepkasatri rd) - its really close to the Hino truck dealer. You can't miss the big Hino billboard.

[/quote

Thanks for ur help!

Using this road every day when I go to work, never saw it......... :o

Gerd

its not surprising you never noticed it. The shop is a warehouse with a tiny office building out front. Both buildings are set a little back from the road behind some trees. There is a sign (its shaped like a white inverted triangle with rounded corner) but its not that easy to see from the road.

I'm sorry i cant find their number - if i find it i will post it here.