that godawful red chinese tea

Xa1

being away from Asia for awhile I forgot. I thought I could order ice tea and get...maybe just some lipton

but in many places in Asia they bring you this red tea that scrapes the throat as it goes down, as if they boil it with bricks from ancient sewer systems

you will know it because, if you order milk tea, they will bring you a glass of orange stuff

where do they get this stuff?

why do they call it tea?

how can you order some decent ice tea in Asia without going to a starbucks knockoff

surely Asians know about tea of all people

Did you hear the story about the Thai that visited America and ordered a glass of iced tea? They served him this watery, almost clear liquid that was a pale brown color! NO MILK in it either! Can you believe that! He wondered why Americans can't make a decent ice tea that is a beautiful orange color and has milk in it to make it so it is not so darned weak and watery! What is it with that crazy country? Can't even make ice tea!

• Like 1

Did you hear the story about the Thai that visited America and ordered a glass of iced tea? They served him this watery, almost clear liquid that was a pale brown color! NO MILK in it either! Can you believe that! He wondered why Americans can't make a decent ice tea that is a beautiful orange color and has milk in it to make it so it is not so darned weak and watery! What is it with that crazy country? Can't even make ice tea!

typical case of the farang that complains all because they don't serve their food according to how's it's done in their own country.

Makes you wonder why don't they just stay in their home countries.