Police to defend against torture allegation before NHRC

Lite Beer

yes of course they will not allow the actual interrogators attend as they well let the cat out of the bag by letting the truth slip, they are using all the time possible instead to get their story straight and sending in someone versed in using innuendo and lies to dimiss all the allegations against them. This is turning into a first class clown act, the rtp are more crooked than a dogs hind leg

But nothing "R" in RTP.

The police better be cautious or may have to change the RTP to the CTP, ....that seems already evident to a lot of posters

.I think I understand the RTP's choice of dates..................

"He said that since the probe panel let the police to choose to give the explanation on November 24 or December 29, the police decided to opt for December 29"

If there is no trial......which seems to be the way things are heading...... The 19th of December is the 84th day of incarceration ...............which would be the day the B2 will be released and deported never able to return to Thailand again..............

So there will be no need for the RTP to attend any meeting or explain anything...................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I think we need to remove the Royal from the name of this farce of a police force.

Why wait till December 29 to explain themselves? It's has always been Thainess to wait along time, so people can become disinterested and forget. And then the holidays when people are in the festive mood, they will not want to hear or be reminded of something that is sad. I have a bad sinking feeling that justice will never be served.

• Like 1

"The spokesman insisted that previously the NPO was not officially notified"

I heard about it on the other side of the PLANET.

Meanwhile they are picking their noses, going, "ptbuhh, ptbuhh, ptbuhh...Nobody told us about this..Huh? What?"

What's the point of this exercise anyway?

The RTP will say "No we never tortured them".

The NHRC will say "Thank you for clarifying".

Prayut will say "See, I told you so".

We will all say "Liars"

Waste of time and energy.

I'm sticking with the cup half full attitude at the moment thanks DLock.

You a newbie.

I respect your optimism and positive energy.

...it will change soon.

Officially notified? When will someone stand up and not put up with this dribble?

I was hoping this was the type of change that most Thais were after, I try not to bash this place or the people, but why doesn't anyone care?

"When will someone stand up and not put up with this dribble?"

When will people like you stop posting "dribble"(what?). It's just pure drivel.

The intire fiesco has been inappropriated from the word off.

It's become a Mulligan stew of amatuer codge ups, resulting in dreadlock with the B2 on tinderhooks for months.

Unless the B2 have a momentive shit in their fortunes, the RTP can talk as much dribble as they want, because it is sure that everyone is passing the bag and no one is willing to take onus of the situation.

R

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 1

Officially notified? When will someone stand up and not put up with this dribble?

I was hoping this was the type of change that most Thais were after, I try not to bash this place or the people, but why doesn't anyone care?

"When will someone stand up and not put up with this dribble?"

When will people like you stop posting "dribble"(what?). It's just pure drivel.

The intire fiesco has been inappropriated from the word off.

It's become a Mulligan stew of amatuer codge ups, resulting in dreadlock with the B2 on tinderhooks for months.

Unless the B2 have a momentive shit in their fortunes, the RTP can talk as much dribble as they want, because it is sure that everyone is passing the bag and no one is willing to take onus of the situation.

R

5555555555555555555 cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

>He said that since the probe panel let the police to choose to give the explanation on November 24 or December 29, the police decided to opt for December 29.< Quote

Gives them another 5 weeks to cook up a story!!

And will probably be after the trial of the B2, which means any torture allegations will be "forgotten"

More time for bruises to disappear. Also, more time in which the duo might wish to commit suicide i contrition.

What's the point of this exercise anyway?

The RTP will say "No we never tortured them".

The NHRC will say "Thank you for clarifying".

Prayut will say "See, I told you so".

We will all say "Liars"

Waste of time and energy.

I'm sticking with the cup half full attitude at the moment thanks DLock.

You a newbie.

I respect your optimism and positive energy.

...it will change soon.

It won't. It's here to stay.

" Not officially notified "

They have been summoned to appear on at least 3 previous occasions and have chosen to ignore these summons.

Maybe this is why The US Charge d'affaires Mr Murphy, and the UK,s Hon Mr. Kent, decided to pay courtesy visits yesterday to the NRC and Prayuth respectively.

yes of course they will not allow the actual interrogators attend as they well let the cat out of the bag by letting the truth slip, they are using all the time possible instead to get their story straight and sending in someone versed in using innuendo and lies to dimiss all the allegations against them. This is turning into a first class clown act, the rtp are more crooked than a dogs hind leg

The person attending the hearing will be in a perfect position to respond without being accused of lying. He will simply say that he has been told the interrogations were done perfectly and has no first hand knowledge that would contradict that account. Any detailed questions can be replied to with "don't know". Those involved in the interrogations, were they to attend, would be at risk of incriminating themselves. After the hearing, the press will report that the NHRC is satisfied, and the (probably dissatisfied) members of the NHRC warned to shut up.

As far I recall Pol Maj-Gen Suwat's first involvement in this case was in exonerating the headman's son on the basis of the CCTV footage and other stuff put together by the headman's lawyer. I don't believe he was involved in the interrogations of the 2B as he is deputy commissioner of Bangkok Metropolitan police and the interrogations were performed in KT which is under the jurisdiction of Region 8 police.

His appearance in front of the NHCR is as appropriate as it would be for Region 8 police to defend Bangkok police against torture allegations in the capital. A farce.

Get real. How long does it take to get every one to say we did not torture we used standard interrogation methods?

It would take more time to build up proof of torture. Once again some know nothing reporter sitting down and deciding to write an article with his first thought being I wonder what will sell the most news papers.

.I think I understand the RTP's choice of dates..................

"He said that since the probe panel let the police to choose to give the explanation on November 24 or December 29, the police decided to opt for December 29"

If there is no trial......which seems to be the way things are heading...... The 19th of December is the 84th day of incarceration ...............which would be the day the B2 will be released and deported never able to return to Thailand again..............

So there will be no need for the RTP to attend any meeting or explain anything...................coffee1.gif You hit the nail on the head