Devil exhaust, police law/fine about noise/sound

mataleo

drive around with these souped up exhausts deafening people

I would say you sound like my grandpa, but even he can appreciate when a bikes sounds good.

So instead you just sound like my grandma.

Edited by revgreen
  • Like 2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say you sound like my grandpa, but even he can appreciate when a bikes sounds good.

I'm not talking about a bike sounding good, I'm talking about it sounding deafening, I wonder what you sound like with all those nuts and bolts between your ears, bet you sound worse than your grandpa and grandma.

Depends what you call good.. there are bikes around here (under 250cc) that sound so loud you would think a group of HD's are revving up. I once stood in traffic next to an other ninja 650 he had an exhaust that hurt my ears. So it really depends. I have no idea what he exactly means but there are a lot of gradations of sound and as a bike lover I have heard quite a few that are far too loud.

• Like 1

Depends what you call good.. there are bikes around here (under 250cc) that sound so loud you would think a group of HD's are revving up. I once stood in traffic next to an other ninja 650 he had an exhaust that hurt my ears. So it really depends. I have no idea what he exactly means but there are a lot of gradations of sound and as a bike lover I have heard quite a few that are far too loud.

Of course there is 'too loud'. Somchai slapping a 1500 baht slip-on on is CBR 150 isn't going to sound good. But there are plenty of bikes that sound great (without sounding obnoxious) with aftermarket parts that may be be a bit louder than stock.

• Like 1

Of course there is 'too loud'. Somchai slapping a 1500 baht slip-on on is CBR 150 isn't going to sound good. But there are plenty of bikes that sound great (without sounding obnoxious) with aftermarket parts that may be be a bit louder than stock.

I agree there and maybe possum just encountered those bikes, I know i encounter quite a few of them. I have seen heard CBR 150's many 100's of meters away it almost sounded as if they had no exhaust at all.

• Like 1

So you are one of these ----------- who drive around with these souped up exhausts deafening people, well your bike should be taken off you and confiscated, I'm sorry if I'm a bit over the top here, but that's what I feel about them.

I got db killer so its not so loud. ...

Why coming in this thread if one dont like loud bikes just to troll innit

Oh, so the forum is only about loud bikes is it.
This thread is

U can go to quiet bikes one 55

Edited by mataleo

Why coming in this thread if one dont like loud bikes just to troll innit

Oh, so the forum is only about loud bikes is it.

participating in a forum means staying in the topic and not derailing it too.

you can go open a thread about it anytime.

so please troll somewhere else.

• Like 1

I just been to Honda big wing pattaya. They got dyno for 2k

Can u reprogram stock ecu?? To new devil exhaust. ..

Also they sells bikes with same devil full system as mine and guy say no problem exhaust is in the bike book. How come? Is that mean I can put mine in to the book.

They dont use db killers.

And say police no prob as its in papers...

93 Db i believe is correct got pulled on my ducati diavel with shift tec asked police for his DB meter which he did not explained to him that it needs to be 1 metre from the side of the exhaust and at a 45 degree angle with the engine on tick over ,by this time had his boss out there as well kept them talking for about 20 minutes as all there tea money disappeared over the horizon now when i go pass they just wave at me ,as look had it i had just been reading on the net maybe 1 hour before i got stopped so sounded very convincing .

I just been to Honda big wing pattaya. They got dyno for 2k

Can u reprogram stock ecu?? To new devil exhaust. ..

Also they sells bikes with same devil full system as mine and guy say no problem exhaust is in the bike book. How come? Is that mean I can put mine in to the book.

They dont use db killers.

And say police no prob as its in papers...

You can send your ecu for a reflash. But it costs something and takes time so cannot ride your bike.

A dynojet is a better and more practical option.