Cool Ranch Doritos?

yougivemebaby

I don't care for the smokey BBQ and nacho flavored chips here *unless* they are the original US-imported variety and not the Taiwanese made version which is common here for PepsiCo salty snack division products.

I believe I've seen the Cool Ranch variety in Villas in BKK from time to time, and pretty pricey....though I haven't specifically checked on those lately. When I did see them, they were the imported U.S. variety.

Right now, for whatever reason, the more common ones I'm seeing everywhere that stocks them are the Taiwan-made Nacho cheese and Smokey BBQ variety. I'm actually OK for the BBQ variety, especially in comparison to their Thai Danitas competition bah.gif .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I believe I've seen the Cool Ranch variety in Villas in BKK from time to time, and pretty pricey....though I haven't specifically checked on those lately. When I did see them, they were the imported U.S. variety.

Right now, for whatever reason, the more common ones I'm seeing everywhere that stocks them are the Taiwan-made Nacho cheese and Smokey BBQ variety. I'm actually OK for the BBQ variety, especially in comparison to their Thai Danitas competition bah.gif .

I just got back from Hong Kong and stocked up on about 6 bags of cool ranch

Doritos. I went to the supermarket taste near the airport. It's the first exit on the train (I took a taxi) tsing something. But they have a HUGE selection of western and Japanese foods (local Chinese too). I thought it was reasonably priced. My monster cravings for cool ranch have been put to rest (for now). Speaking of monster. They have monster energy drink there too. Low carb version too. :)

Doritos. I went to the supermarket taste near the airport. It's the first exit on the train (I took a taxi) tsing something. But they have a HUGE selection of western and Japanese foods (local Chinese too). I thought it was reasonably priced. My monster cravings for cool ranch have been put to rest (for now). Speaking of monster. They have monster energy drink there too. Low carb version too. smile.png

How exactly did you pack and transport 6 bags of Doritos for the airline flight???

If they went into check-in luggage, you're lucky they didn't end up as Doritos bread crumbs! tongue.png

• Like 1

Doritos. I went to the supermarket taste near the airport. It's the first exit on the train (I took a taxi) tsing something. But they have a HUGE selection of western and Japanese foods (local Chinese too). I thought it was reasonably priced. My monster cravings for cool ranch have been put to rest (for now). Speaking of monster. They have monster energy drink there too. Low carb version too. smile.png

How exactly did you pack and transport 6 bags of Doritos for the airline flight???

If they went into check-in luggage, you're lucky they didn't end up as Doritos bread crumbs! tongue.png

It was only a day trip so I brought my empty large suitcase specifically to get munchies. I even brought some on as a carry on. Two of the bags did get holes in them but I opened them and vacuum sealed them :D SCORE. !