Thai girl creates online sensation by turning down adoption offer by Kim Kardashian

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The parents, uncles, aunts, sisters and brothers will adjust her attitude any day now.

Parents? The kid is in a ORPHANAGE, can you guess why she might be there?

Clue : The answer is in the word Orphanage.

Her mother placed her there as a way of getting cheap childcare. She was not abandoned and remains her mother's daughter. read the link to the expaned story please. She was not up for adoption and without her mother's consent cannot be adaopted. In fact her mother said when she was older she would let her decide to be adopted.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Edited by rickirs

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would have been the Chompoo's choice, after all, her mum was with her at the time. The only reason she's in the home is because her mum is poor and getting the best education she can for her daughter, this doesn't mean she's available for adoption for Buddha's sake. I don't think any home or adoption agency would allow a child to go with the fat bint Kardashian mainly because of her unstable and violent husband Kanye "fishsticks" West.

"Fat bint" captured the lady perfectly.

Home and life is a solid place. I supported all their rice for a year (40,000bt) quite a few years back and last time I visited they had teachers from Phuket teaching the kids how to make dish washing soap out of common household chemicals and limes. She has continuous foreign volunteers, an in house bakery to learn from and lots of positive influences.

She might have made a good choice staying put and looking for the next best option. Going with Kim would mean dealing with Kanye West's BS.

• Like 1

Good for her. These bloody 'celebs' going around third world countries arrogantly picking up kids like pets. If that Kardashian woman, together with Madge, Jolie et al, want to help, let them donate/sponsor from their grossly inflated wealth. Another thing wrong with this World bah.gif

Very good point indeed.

Rather than becoming a so-called celebrities pet, why can`t these people throw some funding into the welfare of these kids, such as education, University fees and work training programmes.Would be much more beneficial plus allowing the children to stay in their countries among their own people and culture.

Oh well. She has turned down a future of the best education money can buy, best medical treatment money can buy, never wanting for anything and a life outside the walls of an orphanage where her future will only hold, at the best, a job in a factory offering her 20 000 baht a month working 12 hour days.

This will be a decision she will regret for the rest of her life when she realizes the gravity of her mistake especially when she looks at the life of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jollie son, Maddox who though wanting to discover his roots lives a very happy and content life. Ask him if he wants to return to the orphanage. You won't need to be a mind reader to know the answer.

Life of poverty with no love from a family or a life of riches with a supportive loving family? My answer would be the same as Maddoxs.

I was raised 15 years in an orphanage in Germany and lived 3 years on the streets and still made it.

She will be fine and has a hell of character by thinking out of the box.

• Like 2

I am amazed the orphanage let the kid, a minor, make that decision.

Giving kudos to those who support the orphanage and how good the place is the decision to be adopted by a multimillionaire who will give the kid a rich western upbringing should have been taken by informed authotities.

And the TVer who suggested KK was creepy in her feelings for the child is indeed creepy himself.

Whatever KK's motives were, once the Authorities could establish a safe environment for the kid, it was a no brainer..... persuade the kid to go.

After all what are these kids waiting around in an orphanage for? Maybe they are waiting for the Government to give them a University education?

I doubt that will happen.

Please view this as an opportunity lost!

In the original story a few months back it was the people at the orphanage who told KK it wasn't possible.

One poster has also said Pink's mother is sill involved in her life, so could be more complications and decision makers than just Pink.

Edited by Bluespunk

...how sad.....

...am sure that other people influenced her decision.....

...get some 'likes' on Facebook.....from people with 'an overall low I.Q" ***.....(...not my opinion....several recent studies)

...instead of a great future.....

...I have asked students, "If you could go to any country in the world, where would you go?"..

..over 80%, in some cases, replied, "Nowhere, I want to stay in Thailand".....

...I can only attribute it to ignorance...........and fear of flying....

....but to dissuade an orphan from being adopted by a superstar....???........gross ignorance....malice....jealousy......criminal......

so you persuade an orphan to be adopted by Jimmy Saville et al?

On what basis do you claim superstardom for Kim Kardashian?

What talent does she have?

An outstanding songstress?

Fame on Broadway?

Intellect to match Stephen Hawking?

Just another version of the serial slut Paris Hilton...famous for being famous - nothing else.

I've seen some of her earlier work and it looks like she does have some oral skills. Not completely useless.

Oh well. She has turned down a future of the best education money can buy, best medical treatment money can buy, never wanting for anything and a life outside the walls of an orphanage where her future will only hold, at the best, a job in a factory offering her 20 000 baht a month working 12 hour days.

This will be a decision she will regret for the rest of her life when she realizes the gravity of her mistake especially when she looks at the life of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jollie son, Maddox who though wanting to discover his roots lives a very happy and content life. Ask him if he wants to return to the orphanage. You won't need to be a mind reader to know the answer.

Life of poverty with no love from a family or a life of riches with a supportive loving family? My answer would be the same as Maddoxs.

And exposed to world class partying with premium booze and the finest drugs.

I had no idea who this Kim Kardashian was either when I read the story. I had never heard of her so I can understand an orphan in Thailand not knowing her also. Looking at her pics she just appears to be a bimbo with plastic tips and the largest rear end I have ever seen on any woman. Hideous.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 2

As the kid's legal guardian, KK would have been able to sign the release forms allowing the kid to be filmed and be part of the TV show.

For those that don't know, this family has a TV show that is just about them. They need to make things happen in order for the show to stay successful; they get married and divorced, get pregnant, get a sex change (not kidding), endure trauma ("OMG, I broke TWO fingernails!") and so on. Unfortunately this garbage gets high ratings. I've never seen the show, but I already know too damned much about it because media slips this junk in as news. Headlines in the world news this past week had to do with KK's big bottom. And there is the great loop: someone in the media comments on them and that gives them the opportunity respond publicly, which is what their brand thrives on. Recently someone who married into the family said, at his wedding, that "this isn't a family, it's an industry."

Much admiration goes to the keeper of the orphanage for not coercing the kid for the sake of collecting a fee.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

20.000 THB for factory work? Where?

Money is not everything... I met poor people which are happier with their lives then some wealthy folks who died rich and lonely...

I wondered about that amount too 20,000 where????

I don't know Kim Kardashian, in fact, I have only a very slight idea of who she is.

Therefor I am a bit hesitant to judge her qualities as a human and a mother, just judging on the picture, she present in the media.

Good that most of you obviously have deeper insight!

not even 1 picture here of the the girl

or in the original article

only that ugly kardashian

found one link with google images .... wanted to click to have a look

only to find it BANNED by the nice CENSOR governement

Edited by maidee

I dont like kim k, but u idiots really think a thai orphanage is better than a mansion in california? Also kanye has an awesome place in france. The medical care and the education she would get would be world class. Though i hate kim... U guys are dumber than her.

• Like 1