Help! Non b single entry issue

Hi everyone, so I went away from Thailand this weekend to go to Macau for the Pacquiao fight. I recently started a new job so I didn't get my work permit yet. I initially came to Thailand on a non b single entry. I'm flying in bkk in a few hours, what would be my solution to reenter? Should I tell them that my work permit has been processed already?

Basically if you did not get a reentry permit before you left Thailand, your whole visa and work permit situation will have to be started over from the beginning, with just a 30 day visa exemption stamp valid in your passport. I just hope your new boss doesn't get upset with having to do your visa and work permit paperwork over again. Having just a visa exempt stamp I believe your work permit would also be immediately voided, as you can not legally work on just a tourist visa or visa exempt stamp, no matter what your intentions are.

If you didn't get a re-entry eprmit you will get a visa exempt entry of 30 days and can convert to a non-immirgant visa within 15 days of arrival, but will need all the documents from the company and the work permit application form from the labour office. if you can not make this time limit and have at least 15 days left on your permisison to stay, you will need toapply for a non-B visa in one of the neighbouring countries.