Who didn't come here for the women?

SoiBiker

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the attraction or otherwise of Bangladesh. The same agency that created the 'Amazing Thailand' jingle and advert is also promoting Bangladesh. I have friends who now live there and they say it is fantastic for food, beaches, people, prices, smiles, mountains, lakes, temples,safety, no ripp offs etc etc but no good for girls. It is only that some people are racist against Bangladeshis that they are shocked that Bangladesh is an alternative to Thailand. Oh and their English Language skills are better. But it does not have the sweet, available poontang. For me that is a deal breaker.

Why do people always ask why people came here, like it's some weird thing to do? It's Thailand. People come here because they like the place.

I use to meet people who came here because they didn't fit in with normal " western" societies, more adventurous, not career orientated, travelled the world, absorbed different experiences, usually young and usually educated and now the op is being castigated because he doesn't fit the norm here. How Thailand has changed!

Btw, many come for other reasons..the TV demographic seem to have come for just one..and to live in issan..

Thankfully, the opinions expressed so vociferously here aren't representative of the expat population in general.

You keep saying that, but it's not what I see and hear.

Let's face it, your experiences differ from most normal foreign men in Thailand (gay or not).

@RC, SB isn't being castigated for being different, he's being castigated for insisting he is normal, and the rest of us are different.

Fair point.

I think the subject should be "when did you get involved with a women, in the beginning , in the middle, at the end or never " during your stay in thailand.(poll).

Loving the increasingly elaborate explanations here.

Maybe I'm not interested in Thai women because, well, I'm not interested in Thai women.

Not everyone agrees on everything.

Quite honestly unless you are a racist how could you not be attracted to Thai women? They are probably the most beautiful women in the World.

They're certainly the most available women in the world.

Maybe I'm not interested in Thai women because, well, I'm not interested in Thai women.

Quite honestly unless you are a racist how could you not be attracted to Thai women? They are probably the most beautiful women in the World.

I'm not a racist and I'm not attracted to Thai women rolleyes.gif

They're certainly the most available women in the world.

Only the ones who will take you to the cleaners are readily available. Good people are always hard to find be they men or women.

I believe that is an oxymoron. Are you attracted to women? See, if you are not then the statement is not an oxymoron. But since Thais are not a race the whole statement lacks the qualifications to be a racist statement anyway. To put it into racial terms one would have to be attracted to Asian women or not attracted to Asian women. But gee there are 30 million Thai women. How would anyone know he didn't like any of them? Or what about the 7 billion Chinese women? What if they slipped onto Thailand and spoke Thai. How would you know?

Edited by thailiketoo

I believe that is an oxymoron. Are you attracted to women?

No

Me!!!!!

Lived in a 5 star hotel in Silom, per diem, COLA, didnt touch my salary.

It was a struggle, how I ever managed it I dont know, character building I believe they call it these days.

Yes those were hard days, but came through it and lived to tell the tale.

Originally came because when I was 20 my friend and I had never ventured further than Spain for a holiday (and never had any money to do such a thing anyway). Came because it sounded exotic, and my parents had been in the late 90s and loved it. And what a trip it was..

2nd visit was for the women, as was 3rd and 4th.

5th was to get rid of one..

And since then I've only ever been paid to visit, and wouldn't visit again otherwise.

Yes ... but you are our special friend ... rolleyes.gif

Or maybe I'm a gay Mormon who hates his wife. I guess that's more plausible.

One "M" too many!

Why you calling him an Ormon!!!! An Ormon, what is that anyhow????!!!!

You are so dumb!!!!!

coffee1.gif

Think you might need to reread

Yeah but you're hot for me and you know it ;)

Or maybe I'm a gay Mormon who hates his wife. I guess that's more plausible.

One "M" too many!

Why you calling him an Ormon!!!! An Ormon, what is that anyhow????!!!!

You are so dumb!!!!!

coffee1.gif

Think you might need to reread

puukao ... just in-case that still goes 'through to the keeper' ... the sentence would be ...

"Or maybe I'm a gay Mormon who hates his wife. I guess that's more plausible."

He wouldn't be an 'Ormon' ... he'd be a 'Moron'.

I think it is mostly married and gay males who never got involved with Thai women who has been here for an extensive period of time.

Having said that, to answer the subject header, I did not come here for the women.

Edited by forumuser10

Why on earth would anyone Want to go anywhere near Thailand if it wasn't for the abundace of available women ? Take the women out of the equation and what does Thailand have to offer the average lonely middle aged western male ? Not a lot I'd say.

What makes you think the only people that come here are lonely middle-aged males?

Yes ... but you are our special friend ... rolleyes.gif

You smooth talking ba**ard! laugh.png

Yeah but you're hot for me and you know it wink.png

Wishful thinking mate. Join the queue. tongue.png