Student couples under 25 cannot share same dorms, Thai govt rules

webfact

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the problem when the government is run by a group of great grandfathers who are so out of date with today's culture.

A government that's out of touch? Tell me it ain't so. facepalm.gif

NExt move: Shut down the entire Network in Thailand and ban Social Media 4LIFE

and you will see kids in Thailand going into guaranteed mental illness Coma and insanity Nationwide...

Edited by MaxLee

Ok now we know how to prevent HIV!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous......Open Your Eyes in this country and open your mind!

And the latest score is Eyes 2 Mind Nil.

Smug was substituted at half time by Hub, who has yet to fulfil his potential...... again. .

Edited by Thaddeus

Well, it's a really interesting experience to be in a country to watch it go back into the dark ages like this....

I just hope I'm out by the time the real poop hits the fan. Right now it's like a variation on quiet before the storm, the Comedy Before The Tragedy.

Get your laughs in now whilst you still can.

《Right now it's like a variation on quiet before the storm, the Comedy Before The Tragedy》

Very well said!

I think fair enough. If this is university owned premises they can set whatever rules they like.

Student rooms should be single occupancy. Thus, no permenent rooming.

The Universities aren't setting the rules, the junta is.
Well its largely govt accommodation. I don't disagree with this. One person per room is the deal, and I think that particularly for undergrads it isn't too much to request.

Of course people will still shag around, but full time cohabitation. No. I think its fair enough.

Thai at Heart, you surely are thaiatheart. Hope you wake up sometime, but I fear it's to late

I think fair enough. If this is university owned premises they can set whatever rules they like.

Student rooms should be single occupancy. Thus, no permenent rooming.

The Universities aren't setting the rules, the junta is.
Well its largely govt accommodation. I don't disagree with this. One person per room is the deal, and I think that particularly for undergrads it isn't too much to request.

Of course people will still shag around, but full time cohabitation. No. I think its fair enough.

Thai at Heart, you surely are thaiatheart. Hope you wake up sometime, but I fear it's to late

This rule won't stop anything, but in ITE essence I see little wrong with it. If people want to go live together, go do it off university land.

A Thai male can however marry and have sex with a 13 year old girl as long as the parents agree.

Gives you a sense of perspective, doesn't it. blink.png

Plus the "opportunity" to act like a girl and sleep with the best looking chicks until. they are pregnant. They don't teach that at school

I'm just wondering if the pope and the Roman Catholic Priests have similar problems.facepalm.gif