Australian drugged and robbed by two Pattaya Prostitutes

webfact

things he should learn from this:

1. Never walk away from your drink, keep an eye on it so no one can drug you.

2. Never pick up a hooker off the street as you can not find them again if something goes wrong. And make sure all girls no matter where they came from provide ID card to reception.

• Like 1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

teacher eh,wait till he gets back to work.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It's school term at the moment in Australia, so what's he doing in Pattaya? Schools finish for the year on 19th December.

Dunno about down south Chooka but Qld high schools finished last week and week before for seniors.

It's school term at the moment in Australia, so what's he doing in Pattaya? Schools finish for the year on 19th December.

Comments never cease to amaze....In AU teachers can take long service for any period of time for any reason.

The fact that he is here when schools are open in AU ..you conclude exactly what??

• Like 1

Not understanding this story.. an Aussie with Euros in his wallet ?

I am Australian. I have a few of each, AUD, THB, and Norwegian Krone. Quite often Malay Ringgit, and occasionally a few Euro. Australians do travel. .. + Bank cards from 3 countries. Do you have a problem with that?

Not at all... but I'd be guessing you're the exception rather than the rule. I to am an Aussie that travels....

What is curious is that he supposedly had ONLY Euros in his wallet which wouldn't be the case if he was such a worldly traveler such as yourself.... Do you have a problem with that?

Edited by lupin

Not understanding this story.. an Aussie with Euros in his wallet ?

I am Australian. I have a few of each, AUD, THB, and Norwegian Krone. Quite often Malay Ringgit, and occasionally a few Euro. Australians do travel. .. + Bank cards from 3 countries. Do you have a problem with that?

I am Australian too, whilst I have collected various amounts of currencies on my travels, I realise that these are not legal tender in Thailand and make a point of removing them from my wallet. along with any excess of cash.

This is Thailand after all. You can simply lose it - never to be seen again, or have it mugged by a gang of ladyboy Dec Waan, or get pickpocketed by some lowlife on the baht bus or just be involved in an accident, where the police help you out by removing excess paper weight from the wallet, whilst checking your ID on your way into the Ambo.

Wise up:)

Edited by Manbing
  • Like 1

Please guys.............

Wasted space and comments (including my own need to reply) re the guy having Euro's in his wallet.

In case you do not know, the world is now much easier and convenient to travel at faster times.

People can and do have currencies of choice and convenience.

The fact that this man had Euro's in his wallet and being discussed, is on the edge of being off-topic?

Please, Thai Visa is not a "Pre-School"

I think he looks like a public servant. Acts like one too.

Drugging tourists = death penalty That will bring a quick end to this

horrific practice in which many tourists have died from being dosed improperly.

Also the TAT should pay attention, as I am fairly sure every drugged tourist

will never return to Thailand. .......

Nah, being stupid punishable by death would soon stop this