Australian drugged and robbed by two Pattaya Prostitutes

webfact

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teacher eh,wait till he gets back to work.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It's school term at the moment in Australia, so what's he doing in Pattaya? Schools finish for the year on 19th December.

Comments never cease to amaze....In AU teachers can take long service for any period of time for any reason.

The fact that he is here when schools are open in AU ..you conclude exactly what??

My appologies, my post was not meant to be offensive or upset anyone. My sincere appologies to all who where upset.

A post and reply quoting it that discussed specifics of prostitution removed. see this rule ...

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Why don't I ever get drugged when I am out boozing? I would love to get drugged, makes for a very cheap drunkadoodle. I always carry a minimal amount of cash with me so no problem there, always just enough to get really drunk.

Or maybe I did get drugged on some occasion? I once tried Marijuana but it did not have any effect on me?

Edited by AlQaholic
  • Like 1

Drugging tourists = death penalty That will bring a quick end to this

horrific practice in which many tourists have died from being dosed improperly.

Also the TAT should pay attention, as I am fairly sure every drugged tourist

will never return to Thailand. .......

I wonder what the difference is in your opinion, by between being dosed improperly, as to what would entail being dozed properly.

Just curious?

All quite entertaining, but let's see if we can stay on topic, please. Thanks.

petercool - moderator team

A crude post removed along with a highly speculative post and a reply quoting that

And an almost identical post to another from same member was removed

An off topic post removed as will others be - without notice now

Not understanding this story.. an Aussie with Euros in his wallet ?

Probably Austrian.

This makes sense. Also hard to imagine an Aussie being quite so naive as this - most

Aussies I know are relatively street smart, and are well aware that the only law that

applies in LOS is the WC Fields Rule # 1: " Never give a sucker an even break! " :)

Not understanding this story.. an Aussie with Euros in his wallet ?

I am Australian. I have a few of each, AUD, THB, and Norwegian Krone. Quite often Malay Ringgit, and occasionally a few Euro. Australians do travel. .. + Bank cards from 3 countries. Do you have a problem with that?

Not really (me Australian too) but the story is odd. Like stated, no school holidays in Oz right now, he does not come up on the internet (name search), and is he really 46? My goodness, a bit too much of the 'good life', maybe? And a tad too naive for Thailand, maybe?

So easy to slag of the unfortunate Australian in the OP, until it happens to one of your own, then you all sing a different song.

OK, I know you all came here for the temples and are married to HI-SO office girls, and have never in your life even looked at a prostitute.

• Like 2

Its pretty evident that certain behaviors come with higher risks of being drugged, conned or what have you.

Just legalize the profession so that everyone who wants to participate in it has a certified permit for your reference and peace of mind.

At least if you get ripped off you can call the consumer protection agency??

I wonder why they left 20thb. Was this some twisted attempt at doing something good for the guy? Keeping the merit balance?

Also, if he was feeling drowsy, why choose a motorbike taxi? That in itself was pretty stupid.

If he was so naive to have been drugged in his room, it is understandable, but the most colossally stupid thing here was he felt drowsy BEFORE taking the two strangers back with him, and only AFTER he'd been drinking with them.

Shame there wasn't some way of testing the levels of naivety and lack of common sense in people that could be done before allowing people into Thailand. Like a Darwin Test. After all, it's not like the Thai tourist industry remotely cares about its customers.

When your in the company of two ladies of the night and they are not attached to a place of work ie bar or gogo and you feel a bit drugged in the toilet hmm your not clever or street wise are you. You wont be doing that again. Sounds like he had a couple of girls with nuts n bolts on it's mostly a tranny trick that type of thing.

Pattaya's university of life fails one freshman on his first exam.

Drugging tourists = death penalty That will bring a quick end to this

horrific practice in which many tourists have died from being dosed improperly.

Also the TAT should pay attention, as I am fairly sure every drugged tourist

will never return to Thailand. .......

I wonder what the difference is in your opinion, by between being dosed improperly, as to what would entail being dozed properly.

Just curious?

Well with the right dosage you wake up with everything you own stolen, like what

happened to a friend of mine. With the wrong dosage, and if you have underlying

health issues, you are dead. Really pretty simple.....