NACC to probe Pongpat's assets

webfact

Like trying to bring your hero back.

Let me try to explain it very s l o w l y, so even the most thick poster can understand:

Believing in democracy and elections (1person/1vote) doesn't automatically make you a red shirt!!

But that is probably beyond comprehension for anyone on the far right??

That made me laugh.

There is a threshold of intelligence where if you don't reach it, you remain oblivious to your own stupidity.

If you think red-shirts stand for democracy in any way, shape or form then you are below this line. If I need to explain why, you are too ignorant to comprehend what I am saying.

So I'll leave you blissful.

• Like 2

Everyone seems to want access to the treasure rooms/vaults.They may have a tunnel finished right smartly.

It almost as bad as the line up of police for photo picture of the accused. If those ratty looking policemen are susposed be be working undercover they have exposed themselves to thailand, now go get hair cut, shave, and dress decently. They must sneak out before their mother can select their clothes for the day.

Let me try to explain it very s l o w l y, so even the most thick poster can understand:

Believing in democracy and elections (1person/1vote) doesn't automatically make you a red shirt!!

That made me laugh.

There is a threshold of intelligence where if you don't reach it, you remain oblivious to your own stupidity.

If you think red-shirts stand for democracy in any way, shape or form then you are below this line. If I need to explain why, you are too ignorant to comprehend what I am saying.

if you think that red-shirts are a homogeneous, monolithic segment of the population, then you are below this line.

Here is a challenge for you: which group of people or segment of the population in Thailand are standing for democracy?

• Like 1

"...so even the most thick poster can understand:"

You are including yourself in that statement I assume?

• Like 1

How do he know ?? mIs phsiycick ?

"Navy commander-in-chief Adm Kraisorn Chansuwanit said navy personnel had nothing to do with any bribery relating to oil smugglers in the South. (MCOT online news)).

Ex-CIB chief's safes will be opened; more suspects will surrender
By Digital Content

14174178977509-640x390x1.jpg

BANGKOK, Dec 1 -- Thai authorities are searching for more evidence connected with Pol Lt Gen Pongpat Chayapan's cartel.

The former Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) commissioner and two more cartel suspects are expected to turn themselves in today.

Forensic police planned to open three safes seized from Pol Lt Gen Pongpat’s homes in the Chaeng Watthana area on Friday. The authorities believed they would find valuables in the safes.

Besides, officials will search houses linked to Gen Pongpat's network as he is suspected of receiving bribes from gambling dens, police seeking promotions and oil smugglers.

This afternoon Sgt Nathakorn Yasri and Sgt Theerapong Chorjampee suspected of receiving bribes connected with Pol Lt Gen Pongpat were expected to surrender at the Metropolitan Police Bureau.

Only one suspect--identified as Witthaya Theskhunthos--remains at large.

Fine Arts Department Director-General Borvornvate Rungrujee and his staff began examining an estimated 20,000 artifacts seized from Pol Lt Gen Pongpat’s network at the 1st Infantry Regiment.

They will sort and evaluate the artifacts in two months.

Meanwhile, Navy commander-in-chief Adm Kraisorn Chansuwanit said navy personnel had nothing to do with any bribery relating to oil smugglers in the South. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-12-01

Why not let this royal general speaK ?

Ex-CIB chief's safes will be opened; more suspects will surrender
By Digital Content

14174178977509-640x390x1.jpg

BANGKOK, Dec 1 -- Thai authorities are searching for more evidence connected with Pol Lt Gen Pongpat Chayapan's cartel.

The former Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) commissioner and two more cartel suspects are expected to turn themselves in today.

Forensic police planned to open three safes seized from Pol Lt Gen Pongpat’s homes in the Chaeng Watthana area on Friday. The authorities believed they would find valuables in the safes.

Besides, officials will search houses linked to Gen Pongpat's network as he is suspected of receiving bribes from gambling dens, police seeking promotions and oil smugglers.

This afternoon Sgt Nathakorn Yasri and Sgt Theerapong Chorjampee suspected of receiving bribes connected with Pol Lt Gen Pongpat were expected to surrender at the Metropolitan Police Bureau.

Only one suspect--identified as Witthaya Theskhunthos--remains at large.

Fine Arts Department Director-General Borvornvate Rungrujee and his staff began examining an estimated 20,000 artifacts seized from Pol Lt Gen Pongpat’s network at the 1st Infantry Regiment.

They will sort and evaluate the artifacts in two months.

Meanwhile, Navy commander-in-chief Adm Kraisorn Chansuwanit said navy personnel had nothing to do with any bribery relating to oil smugglers in the South. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-12-01

That made me laugh.

Your comment regarding the ThaiRouge was spot on EnglishJohn, could not have worded it better myself. Why don't you forward it to the rest of them on the forum who stand for free and fair elections, free tablets, rice subsidies and terrorists. clap2.gif

There's a few things about the dots that don't connect for me. Wish we were allowed to talk about it.

Please, talk about it, get it off your chest, spit it out ! Then if you are suspended or banned we will know not to talk about it. cheesy.gif

Wish they'd probe Police Chief Somyot's 1/3 billlion household wealth. Hypocrites!

PC Somyot is not the lap dog of Thaksin.

It is all about Thaksin.

Anyone with half a brain knows what it`s about and it`s not Thaksin.

I genuinely think you blame Thaksin for bad weather or illness. It`s embarrassing. Forget about him for god sake, no one cares about him other than you and the same half a dozen posters.

..................."Anyone with half a brain knows what it`s about and it`s not Thaksin.".................... clap2.gif So do you know ? cheesy.gif

Don't know if there is a connection or not between Thaksin and Pongpat Chayapan, but there probably is. Birds of a feather.............

..............."Forget about him for god sake, no one cares about him other than you and the same half a dozen posters.".................

Can hardly blame you for wanting to forget him though, a disgraceful, poor excuse for a human being if there ever was one.

From post #4 -

Would the Shinawatras be classed as a cartel ?

• Like 1

Don't know if there is a connection or not between Thaksin and Pongpat Chayapan,

"But I`m going to bore you with more of my one liners about him, regardless of how irrelevant the topic is, as i think it connects me to the Thai elite and hides my real background as part of the Pattaya school of expats"

Good for you champ! I`ll keep an eye on that Thai rich list waiting for you and Djjamie to appear thumbsup.gif

Don't know if there is a connection or not between Thaksin and Pongpat Chayapan,

"But I`m going to bore you with more of my one liners about him, regardless of how irrelevant the topic is, as i think it connects me to the Thai elite and hides my real background as part of the Pattaya school of expats"

Good for you champ! I`ll keep an eye on that Thai rich list waiting for you and Djjamie to appear thumbsup.gif

"my one liners about him, regardless of how irrelevant the topic is"....................?????

You mentioned him before I did !

Like I said, don't blame you one little bit for wanting to forget him. But does this mean you won't be posting on any more Thaksin related topics ? What a shame ! Myself and the other half dozen posters who actually don't like him are going to miss you and your amazing comments.

And get your facts straight about something and don't assume too much - I have never been to Pataya in my life, gettit ?

Like I said, don't blame you one little bit for wanting to forget him. But does this mean you won't be posting on any more Thaksin related topics ? What a shame ! Myself and the other half dozen posters who actually don't like him are going to miss you and your amazing comments.

And get your facts straight about something and don't assume too much - I have never been to Pataya in my life, gettit ?

laugh.pnglaugh.png

The the little fishy bites. Of course you`d never indulge in Pattaya, what with being Thai aristocracy and that. We "gettit" only too well my son thumbsup.gif

<deleted> just burnt my dinner, Thaksin the little pest is at it again