Premiership Champs

Lil_Jon

Com'Mon Guys , time to stick your neck out , WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS YEAR? , i am going with liverpool.... What do you say , chelsea can again buyout the Title?

I suspect Chelsea will once again buy the title and that L'pool, Arsenal and the rags will buy the other chumps league places.

1 Man U

2 Arsenal

3 Chelsea

4 Spurs

5 Liverpool

6 Newcastle

7. West ham

8. Charlton :o

9. Fulham

10.Everton

11.Man C

12.Bolton

13.Wigan

14.Porstmouth

15.Villa

16.Blackburn

17.Reading

18.Boro

19.Sheff Utd

20.Watford

A bold prediction Harry, Chelsea 3rd :D

At least like me you have Reading hanging on...I'm really miffed that we never got a sniff at JFH though, I cant understand why Boro sold him, as you predict..it may cost them dearly

1 Man U

2 Arsenal

3 Chelsea

4 Spurs

5 Liverpool

6 Newcastle

7. West ham

8. Charlton :o

9. Fulham

10.Everton

11.Man C

12.Bolton

13.Wigan

14.Porstmouth

15.Villa

16.Blackburn

17.Reading

18.Boro

19.Sheff Utd

20.Watford

A bold prediction Harry, Chelsea 3rd :D

At least like me you have Reading hanging on...I'm really miffed that we never got a sniff at JFH though, I cant understand why Boro sold him, as you predict..it may cost them dearly

I have the feeling that Chelsea could implode this season, there are quite a few unsettling problems for them to contend with. Gallas, Cole & Cole as well as Bates having his anger aimed on them. Not least, the fact that Mourinho is clearly barking mad.

I chose Man U to be Champs as this must be Ferguson’s last season if he fails to win the title and with that pressure as well as their form at the run in of last season, I have to rate them.

As for our teams, Reading showed true class last season and that will keep them in the premiership. You have a very decent player in Sidwell.

My Charlton, well with Dowie in charge at least we will have some entertainment rather than Curbs bore-draw tactics. It’s a <deleted> or bust season for us but at least we have 2 of the best strikers in the premiership now so we should score goals and survive.

I have Bellamy in my fantasy football team. I think he will do really well

But while CROUCHIE is your other striker....dream on, Bellamy can cross very well he has amazing speed, but you need someone on the end of his crosses...PC..ain't the Man..sorry to say, Play Fowler, you have more of a chance. Crouch is USELESS

Liverpool need ONE MORE quality striker before they will be the Real deal........IMHO of course

I have Bellamy in my fantasy football team. I think he will do really well

And you dumped Rooney to do so, fool I tell ya, yer a fool man....! :D Bellamy has more chance of injury, season long, than Rooney and, has as much chance of exploding. Even more chance of upsetting the applecart and going off in a huff....!

I'm with you Harry. United all the way.... :D (didn't expect that now did ya.... :o )

redrus

But while CROUCHIE is your other striker....dream on, Bellamy can cross very well he has amazing speed, but you need someone on the end of his crosses...PC..ain't the Man..sorry to say, Play Fowler, you have more of a chance. Crouch is USELESS

ermmm.....am i missing something here? but did u not watch the Community Shield Thaipauly???

Liverpool's WINNING GOAL was crossed by Bellamy, and who was on the other end to nod it in?? Good old crouchy..!

i reckon crouch is better than people give him credit...mark my words he will get min 20 goals this season for liverpool..

come on u reds..!! although i do agree they need an out an out poacher....kuyt seems an ideal choice...

my prediction...

1. Liverpool

2. Chelsea

3. Man Utd

4. Arsenal

5. Spurs

come on u reds...!! :o

The Suns prediction of how the season will end (for what it's worth) :ohttp://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...6350591,00.html

1. Chelsea

2. Manchester United

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

5. Spurs

6. Newcastle

7. West Ham

8. Bolton

9. Blackburn

10. Everton

11. Middlesbrough

12. Aston Villa

13. Wigan

14. Manchester City

15. Fulham

16. Charlton

17. Portsmouth

18. Reading

19. Sheffield United

20. Watford

• 2 weeks later...

that is very honest of you two blues.

not getting carried away but we look to have a good enough squad this year,and with chelsea having to please all their stars and play them,i can see them slipping up in a few games this season.

Edited by nev

• 2 months later...

Now then, anybody changed their minds since the OP..............?

Do we all still have the same onions 3 months on.....? Whats peoples league standings now....?

:o

redrus

Edited by redrus

Now then, anybody changed their minds since the OP..............?

Do we all still have the same onions 3 months on.....? Whats peoples league standings now....?

:o

redrus

Yes........I want to change. My predictions

1) Chelsea

2) Chelsea seconds

3) Chelsea thirds

4) Chelsea res

5) Chelsea youth

was a tad biased. I would now like to change all of that and squeeze Man U inbetween Chelsea res & Chelsea youth. :D

Anyway, wots all this about "buy the title" again. Come on lads...........if you wanted the best car in the world, what would you lot do. Grow it in your garden?

Well of course things have changed since we started our predictions,

Surprises:

Liverpool, West Ham and Charlton not doing very well.

United...doing much better than I predicted ..I had them one place behing United!

I still stand by my decison to pick Bellamy for my Fantasy Football team than Rooney..and he was a lot cheaper :D

I still stand by what I said about Crouch..who has apparantly lost his automatic starting place now...in fact he will find it easier to get in the England team than the Liverpool one.

If I were predicting again I would go with this at this stage

United

Chelsea

Arsenal

Bolton

Liverpool

Blackburn

Portsmouth

Aston Villa

Everton

Spurs

Man City

Newcastle

Fulham

Boro

Reading

Wigan

West Ham

Charlton

Sheffield Utd

Watford

Its gonna be very close between the top three, and I think it will be dependent on the results they get when they play one another, but there most certainly will not be the big gap between first second and third this year. The title could be won by a single point..and any of the top three are more than capable of winning it....IMHO :o

We have just entertained the top three in a row..and Arsenal were the best side by a mile..but can they keep it up?

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

Another thought is who will go down.

Sheff Utd, Watford and Charlton.

1-United

2-Chelsea

3-Arsenal

4-Not the dippers.... :o

I'll go with your relegation choices though Shed.

redrus

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

Another thought is who will go down.

Sheff Utd, Watford and Charlton.

1-United

2-Chelsea

3-Arsenal

4-Not the dippers.... :o

I'll go with your relegation choices though Shed.

Lets be honest Redrus it is between CFC & Utd mate. Big game 26 Nov I think at Old Trafford could have a bearing on who is top before xmas.

redrus

Finger trouble re-sent.

Lets be honest Redrus it is between CFC & Utd mate. Big game 26 Nov I think at Old Trafford could have a bearing on who is top before xmas.

Chelsea (H-- Old Trafford)

Manchester United v Chelsea, Sunday 26 November, 4pm

The way we played in the last 2 games, I'm not worried in the slightest, the sooner the better.

We're traditionally stronger after Christmas too so, here's to a challenge Shed..... :o

redrus

Edited by redrus

Finger trouble re-sent.

Chelsea (H-- Old Trafford)

Manchester United v Chelsea, Sunday 26 November, 4pm

The way we played in the last 2 games, I'm not worried in the slightest, the sooner the better.

We're traditionally stronger after Christmas too so, here's to a challenge Shed..... :o

redrus

Challenge accepted redrus.

The xmas period will be the key factor as you stated but we have been pretty consistant over the last 2 seasons we have lifted the trophy........