Need my Lenovo laptop repaired in CM

RikDao

I always take my lap top and HP Desk top to Chi Chang computer workshop in Chiang Mai Land Rd, off Chang Klan Rd.

I'm fairly certain I saw Lenova products there. They have a few stores around town, but their workshop is convenient to park near and staff very helpful.

Chi Chang computers is on Google earth.

Thanks to everyone who kindly replied. I went to Pantip and found a guy to help me.

Just curious, but who was that?

I posted a recommendation here some years ago for a guy in Pantip Plaza. He fixed a laptop for me, at the cost of 1000B or something. That same laptop I had brought with me to Beijing, China, where I at the time was working on rotation (in/out of Thailand every month) for a very large company. A manager at that company called up Lenovo and asked them about it, and they seemed happy to send somebody to my office to have a look. The Lenovo guy took the laptop with him, and returned a day or two later I think, saying it could not be fixed without an expensive motherboard replacement or something like that. But that guy at Pantip fixed it while I waited, explained what the problem was, and the laptop worked fine until some years later it developed a completely unrelated problem. I was more than a little impressed.

Can't say, just saw some guys working on various laptops, on the 1st floor at Pantip. Did a good job, charged me 400 baht. I have, perhaps, too many devices, but I really need my laptop to for some occasional printing jobs. Funny, after getting all these tablets and phones, my laptop seems so heavy!

Always happy to recommend the guy who brought my Lenovo back to life, after ants took up residence inside and shorted it out:

Chiangmai Notebook Service

Pantip Plaza 2nd Flr Rm 2125

Mr. Kiatchai Kaewan

Tel: 084-1511684 or 080-6723414

I hope he's still up there. Things are in flux at Pantip.