Thailand: Three killed, one hurt in separate southern attacks

webfact

SOUTH VIOLENCE
Three killed, one hurt in separate southern attacks

BANGKOK: -- Violence continued in three deep southern provinces with separate insurgency attacks killing three and injuring one.

A 52-year-old woman was killed early Friday morning as she was riding a motorcycle in Narathiwat's Rangae district. The woman was identified as Jehmenoh Sani, a resident of a village in the district's Tambon Chalerm. Initial police investigations revealed that the victim left her house at about 6am for the market to buy some food. Two men on a motorcycle followed her and shot her twice before fleeing. The victim died at the scene.

Meanwhile police in Pattani's Thungyangdang district were alerted at about 6.30am that Awae Ji, 50, a former Kamnan assistant in the district, had died following shots to his torso and head. His motorcycle was found at the scene.

The victim had left his house for a teashop in the village when his attackers opened fire.

In Yala, insurgents ambushed two village defence volunteers riding on a motorcycle along LammaiLampraya Road in Yala's Muang district on their way home after finishing their shifts. The shooting killed Wirote Ponpadung, 20 and injured Pakorn Suwun, who jumped off the motorcycle and ran for his life.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Three-killed-one-hurt-in-separate-southern-attacks-30249130.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-12-04

Woman shot dead by southern militants

4-12-2557-14-47-30-wpcf_728x409.jpg

NARATHIWAT: -- Muslim militants shot dead a Thai woman while she was riding hone in a motorcycle in Ra-ngae district of Narathiwat province Thursday morning.

Ra-ngae district police said the attack occurred about 6.50am on a road through Ban Tradae in tambon Bango Sato.

Mrs Chemino Sani, 52, was travelling on a motorcycle to Tanyongmat market and was followed by two men on another motorcycle.

At Ban Tradae, the pillion rider fired two shots at her with a handgun, hitting her in the head and the back.

She fell to the ground and died at the scene.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/woman-shot-dead-southern-militants

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-12-04

I'm not sure if it is possible to deal with these cowardly animals. They are Muslims in a Buddhist country. They are allowed to worship their God without any

interference and are free to build Mosques.

Once again they have killed an innocent woman and unarmed men, they would have killed children but there were none around.

typical of these low life terrorists, shooting old ladies in the back, bet they have big balls these brave heroes of islam. All this does is show that the army needs to go in with guns blazing and shoot all the muslim "animals" they can find, no trial just a bullet to the head. Until they fight fire with fire this crap will keep happening, they need to cut of the head of the snake and dismember it piece by piece till they are sh*t scared to even hold a gun.

• Like 2

Hi to all well this is very sad for me and the news that i read as i have a great love for Thailand and its people just wish i was born there as i am Australian and born . I do no that they are poor and if i could help them i would . But the bloody Muslim have got to go just wish i was young again i would be there trying to do some thing love Thailand wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

• Like 1