Thai Court accepts trial of 'Men in Black' perpetrators during anti govt rallies in 2010

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be interesting to know who was the mastermind...

Give you a clue. Authorization using live rounds must come from the government.

Give you an alternative clue: Or from a former PM who had financed the formation of his own militia and stormtroops by a rogue Maj. Gen.? Maybe you know the former AG, or at least you remember the scandalous statement he made public, 3 weeks after his retirement (creating a dangerous jurisprudentia too), about 'someone' not living in Thailand at the time being (probably?) responsible and therefore...

• Like 2

If there were rogue reds causing havoc, then they deserve lengthy jail terms. However, the army used live rounds and killed a lot of non violent protesters. These protesters were not taking over airports (with impunity) like the other mob. They were murdered. Pure and simple.

• Like 1

Absolute idiots working for the shinawatra family. They should realize what a folly because there was not a single member of this family present whenever they appeared. A hard lesson to learn.

I didn't notice the courageous Abhisit there on the front line when his henchmen were killing unarmed protesters and volunteer medics seeking shelter at a temple.

Somyat reminds me of Pig Vomit from the movie Private Parts. He's a pig and when I see him I want to vomit, I think was the quote.

Hypocrite from Hell. Sleeping with the devil!

Sorry, but you should make an urgent appointment with your psychiatrist to change your medication to stronger stuff, or stay away from TV, it's not good for your fragile psychic balance, oh my, seeing the typical words you use, you must be in a deep crisis now... Take it easy, please!

P.S.: who did recently recruit you for this job, you could always blame him, for the hospital bill.

Absolutely amazed at the red supporters on this topic, heck they cant even get their numbers right and have obviously no idea of what actually happened either during the riots or beforehand.

Is this the red version of history we are seeing copied and pasted from somewhere or is it just gullibility and ignorance ?

Those of us who were here at the time and lived through the time of the riots watching it all live on TV and reading the daily news from many sources know what happened, we cant be conned by the garbage you red supporters write.

These 5 were caught in possession of the weapons they used at the time and are being charged accordingly.

Somehow I doubt they will have money to hire decent lawyers for their defense and they have already been abandoned by their bosses (their existence has been denied) so there is a good chance they will be found guilty and they will have no backing for an appeal.

"These 5 were caught in possession of the weapons they used at the time and are being charged accordingly."

So they kept the murder weapons and their black uniforms for more than 4 years, just waiting for the police to arrest them??

How convenient!! (for the police)

This case have quite a few similarities with the Koh Tao case!!

If there were rogue reds causing havoc, then they deserve lengthy jail terms. However, the army used live rounds and killed a lot of non violent protesters. These protesters were not taking over airports (with impunity) like the other mob. They were murdered. Pure and simple.

Maybe you are pure, but for sure you are simple... Reeead a lot, loook at the pictures, leeearn a lot, not Shins/PTP/UDD/red propaganda, facts, it's not because you like Thaksin and his red terrorists, that you need to remain stupid. When you know about the facts, you can still write what you want, providing you can face your conscience, because by then you will know it's not true...

Absolutely amazed at the red supporters on this topic, heck they cant even get their numbers right and have obviously no idea of what actually happened either during the riots or beforehand.

Is this the red version of history we are seeing copied and pasted from somewhere or is it just gullibility and ignorance ?

Those of us who were here at the time and lived through the time of the riots watching it all live on TV and reading the daily news from many sources know what happened, we cant be conned by the garbage you red supporters write.

These 5 were caught in possession of the weapons they used at the time and are being charged accordingly.

Somehow I doubt they will have money to hire decent lawyers for their defense and they have already been abandoned by their bosses (their existence has been denied) so there is a good chance they will be found guilty and they will have no backing for an appeal.

"These 5 were caught in possession of the weapons they used at the time and are being charged accordingly."

So they kept the murder weapons and their black uniforms for more than 4 years, just waiting for the police to arrest them??

How convenient!! (for the police)

This case have quite a few similarities with the Koh Tao case!!

JOC, you disappoint me, of course the black fatigues are Thai masquerade, but the guns are real. And to bring KT into this! I know, the same rotten cops, but come on, pfff, not such an 'amalgam' from you, please!

Maybe you are pure, but for sure you are simple... Reeead a lot, loook at the pictures, leeearn a lot, not Shins/PTP/UDD/red propaganda, facts, it's not because you like Thaksin and his red terrorists, that you need to remain stupid. When you know about the facts, you can still write what you want, providing you can face your conscience, because by then you will know it's not true...

Simple? Well, seeing as we're throwing insults around 'dickface', I have the good fortune to live in a free nation and be able to read things you may not. So, if you are in Thailand, I'm rather more well read than you.

Go to a free nation and 'reeeeeead' at lot.

Edited by Fatty123

and of course NO military personal has been charged with the slaughter of 90+ peaceful protestors taking refuge in a temple compound and throughout the protest areas. Remember, these protestors where fighting for the return of freedom and democracy and yet this yellow shirt backed fascist junta is witch hunting and scape goats they can get their hands on. The reason these suspects have full face masks on is because they have just been "interrogated" by the military (the ones wearing black with guns in the photo).

"NO military personal has been charged with the slaughter of 90+ peaceful protestors"

That might be because "90+ peaceful protesters" were not slaughtered.

Remember that these protesters were trying to over throw a democratic and legitimately formed government.

This is comedy, right? Legitimate government...what a crock of....

Why, have the court decisions so far all ruled that the protesters were shot by the army?

Why were all of the protesters shot dead unarmed?

Yep. Legitimate. All elected MPs. PM elected in parliament by a majority of MPs. PM formed government. The same as how Somchai was elected after Samak was forced to step down. And basically how PMs are elected after every election.

How many protesters were killed? About 85. How many cases have been reviewed? About 15. Not even all the ones reviewed have ruled that the army did it.

Were all the protesters that were shot dead unarmed? How do you know that? Because you haven't seen photos? How many photos of dead protesters have you seen?

There were many injured and dead protesters brought to hospitals by their friends. Do you think they'd take them still armed, or do you think they might take the guns from them before they went to the hospital?

There is not one single photograph of a dead protestor being armed. There is not one single video clip of a dead protestor being armed.

90+ protestors killed in cold blood.

The temple murders have been proved in court to be the work of the army and still not one army personnel has been charged and never will be for that matter.

And by the way, around 20 of the 90 people killed were government officials. If you have troubles finding images of protestors, incl Men In black, with war weapons you could simply open Youtube.

How many photographs do you think were taken during the protests of 2010? Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands? How many of those pictures show dead protestors armed with weapons? The answer is none. Not a single one. Nor any video clips. Nor any clips or photos of people removing weapons from dead protestors. They were each murdered in cold blood. Some within the sanctuary of a temple. Some while trying to save lives.

That's how it was. That's the history of the relationship between the Thai army and the Thai people.

• Like 1

There is not one single photograph of a dead protestor being armed. There is not one single video clip of a dead protestor being armed.

90+ protestors killed in cold blood.

The temple murders have been proved in court to be the work of the army and still not one army personnel has been charged and never will be for that matter.

I don't know why there are no photos of dead protesters being armed, but there are a number of things to consider here.

1) 90+ protesters weren't killed. It was about 75.

2) There is plenty of evidence that there were armed people with the red shirts, particularly on April 10 and May 19.

3) Did the government release ANY of there own photos of people that had been killed? Most of what they were showing during their "news conferences" or that was shown elsewhere were public videos and photos.

4) The army were in no position to go in and retrieve any injured or killed or any evidence while they were in gun fights with the protesters.

5) At what time of day/night were most protesters shot?

6) How many photos of dead protesters have you seen? I've seen photos of maybe 5~10 of the 75 dead protesters ... and some of those may have been injured and not dead.

The courts have found that the army killed a number of protesters, but how many of those were killed during gun fights with red shirts?

• Like 2

Wonder if the good general will pursue the murder of a nurse in the temple grounds with such gusto.

Well Yingluck, Chalerm and Tarit didn't bother pursuing anybody who attacked, murdered and threatened opponents of Thaksin's puppet regime. In fact no one in the RTP bothered, even when innocent bystanders and children were murdered.

If you bothered to read all the reports regarding the 2010 insurgency you'd see that not all attacks were carried out by the military, and some of those that were not resulted in innocent deaths. Do your own research or continue to post politically biased nonsense - up to you.

Can I make some politically biased nonsense?wai.gif

I remember in my ignorant youth (yesterday) when I went with the students (most dead now) to rally/fight against Field Marshal Prapas and Thanom and Narong Kittakachorn (spelling). Now it is Thaksin. Same game different ball.

What everyone I speak to EVER about Thais seems to forget is their existentialist nature. What is good for me today (right or wrong) I will do. If I am caught then all I have to do is deny it or say that I wasn't me at the time. When I am powerful I will crush, when I am not I will serve.

Whatever happens I will survive and if I am really lucky then I won't get caught.coffee1.gif

There has been that many anti government demonstrations. 2010 I believe was red shirt rally season. Correct me by all means. Was it not the defence of many a misguided fool on here that the army were ok in there over the top reaponse and killing 90+ people because the red shirts were using men dressed in black.

They were charged with carrying war weapon which included M79 grenade launchers, M16, AK 47 and HK 33 assault rifles into the capital, and used them against anti- government protesters gathering at the Democracy monument on April 10, 2010.

Have I just got this all mixed up and its me who is the misguided fool

The army didn't kill 90+ people. The red shirt militia killed some of them.

Is it an over the top response to go in armed the same as the armed protesters?

edit: but your highlighted point is most likely an editing mistake.

The red shirt militia killed some of them.

how many would that have been?

Simple? Well, seeing as we're throwing insults around 'dickface', I have the good fortune to live in a free nation and be able to read things you may not. So, if you are in Thailand, I'm rather more well read than you.

Go to a free nation and 'reeeeeead' at lot.

Ah, you mean you have no info at all from people who actually were there, you have not seen it by yourself either? (I did) You prefer the biased and twisted stuff the, very, clever, very,powerfull, Shins' PR and lobbying machine is, very well, succeeding in spreading all over the West? Or maybe even George Soros' HRW garbage, like the EU parliament puts its trust in. Or the works of a Robert Amsterdam's company Thaksin&Co. is client of? Yes, well, good for you, stay where you are, in your 'free nation', but please refrain from writing senseless 'opinions' about Thai affairs you, obviously, don't have a clue about! Thank you!

And I didn't call you 'dickface', was that a mistake or what? But, SIMPLE, I'm very sorry, I have to confirm my, now more motivated, first impression.

I was here and saw it and I also read news outside of thailand and talked to other people who were here.

And I know from 'non-shin' sources that the army waged a 6 day war in Bangkok in May of 2010 and killed more people than the official 'headcount' indicates.

Not everything bad in Thailand is Thaksin's fault. Sometimes it is the fault of others.

2010 is a very good example of someone, and it's not Thaksin, pulling the trigger on Thai people.

There has been that many anti government demonstrations. 2010 I believe was red shirt rally season. Correct me by all means. Was it not the defence of many a misguided fool on here that the army were ok in there over the top reaponse and killing 90+ people because the red shirts were using men dressed in black.

They were charged with carrying war weapon which included M79 grenade launchers, M16, AK 47 and HK 33 assault rifles into the capital, and used them against anti- government protesters gathering at the Democracy monument on April 10, 2010.

You could have indeed been mixed up.Time can do that to the infirm of mind.

However can you get some clarity of conscience about the murders carried out last year??

Try to remember...those ones..

The ones that Chalerm said would happen.

And they did.

Remember the bombs..T

The dead children.

There you go...knew you would remember.laugh.png

Ouch !

• Like 1

The army didn't kill 90+ people. The red shirt militia killed some of them.

Is it an over the top response to go in armed the same as the armed protesters?

edit: but your highlighted point is most likely an editing mistake.

The red shirt militia killed some of them.

how many would that have been?

I don't know.

• Like 1

I was here and saw it and I also read news outside of thailand and talked to other people who were here.

And I know from 'non-shin' sources that the army waged a 6 day war in Bangkok in May of 2010 and killed more people than the official 'headcount' indicates.

Not everything bad in Thailand is Thaksin's fault. Sometimes it is the fault of others.

2010 is a very good example of someone, and it's not Thaksin, pulling the trigger on Thai people.

Where did you get that conspiracy theory from? Were they the ones buried in Rayong?

and of course NO military personal has been charged with the slaughter of 90+ peaceful protestors taking refuge in a temple compound and throughout the protest areas. Remember, these protestors where fighting for the return of freedom and democracy and yet this yellow shirt backed fascist junta is witch hunting and scape goats they can get their hands on. The reason these suspects have full face masks on is because they have just been "interrogated" by the military (the ones wearing black with guns in the photo).

Slaughter: the violent killing of a large number of people I think you are being a little hyperbolic and a lot inflammatory with the use of that word.

Of the 93 victims, about 78 were civilians, six were reporters, cameramen and members of the rescue team, while nine were soldiers or police officers.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/458749-report-says-93-red-shirts-killed-in-last-years-crackdown/ The source is a Red Shirt sympathetic org.

Not all of the 78 civilian deaths were protesters. Some were innocent bystanders such as the woman hit by an m-79 grenade at the BTS station that was fired from the Red Shirt encampment at Lumpini Park. One protester suffocated in the Central World fire.

and yet this yellow shirt backed fascist junta is witch hunting and scape goats they can get their hands on

Wipe the spittle from your mouth; you're starting to froth again.

Got news for you rametindallas, that is not spittle coming out of his mouth ! thumbsup.gif

And I think he has been getting his info from sites posted by Phipodon, iow red garbage sites.

• Like 1

.............."2010 is a very good example of someone, and it's not Thaksin, pulling the trigger on Thai people."....................

Look at the facts, the timeline regarding the Supreme Courts' decision regarding the seizing of Thaksin's assets (Feb 2010) and the beginning of the UDD "peaceful" protests in March (under the guise of a call for new elections)

Look at the costs involved in organizing and funding an operation like that, tens of thousands of paid protesters leaving their farms and jobs in the north, traveling to Bangkok and terrorising the city for months on end.

Abhisit, Suthep and the Army certainly did not organize or want these terrorist activities, and you can't tell me the people did it for nothing or were funded by the UDD.

The entire operation was created and funded by one man, with an axe to grind, one Thaksin Shinawatra.

Don't waste your time telling me it is not Thaksin pulling the trigger on Thai people. He even made statements early in the peace saying that if things got hot he would be there with the protesters, which was a lie. He was willing to fund the operation, willing to see people from all sides die for his cause, but not willing to put himself in danger.

"To solve a problem you must first find the source"

I bet a lot of people outside of Thailand were wondering why the government allowed the protests to go on for as long as they did.

Can you imagine the same thing happening in China, and the outcome ? Or the USA, the UK, or Australia ? Had it happened in China there would have been a lot more killed, in the other countries it would not been allowed to even begin.

I would much rather see Thaksin face charges for the 90 deaths than his sacrificial black and red shirt goons.

Even after the AV government froze the bank accounts of "More than 80 prominent Thais — including politicians and former military officers — were named publicly in a government-issued financial blacklist that noted how much money they had withdrawn from their accounts before and during the protests. Businesses were named, too."

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/21/thai-government-freezes-assets-red-shirt-backers/#ixzz3L571lDig

...they could not find a single piece of evidence implicating Thaksin Shinawatra for the funding of the 2010 protests. It certainly wasn't from a lack of trying.

<removed>

I was watching the UDD rally live on a daily basis, as a part of my analysis of the situation (along with the full spectrum of media sources, including government announcements & ASTV, as to make the best effort to get a balanced perspective) and was truly amazed at the level of donations. They were getting around 1 million THB per day from individuals, households, businesses & organisations in donations. Food donations were huge also. After every speaker or performer they would read out a list of donations (as did the PRDC in their latest protests). 1 million per day was certainly enough for the promised payments of 500THB for travel expenses to the venue or 2,000 for those bringing a vehicle. (Youtube video of payments for this went viral among yellow supporters as proof of daily attendance payments) & other expenses incurred.

Edited by ubonjoe
flame removed