Good Laundry Shop

Beng

From the intersection of Kaew Nawarat Road and Tung Hotel Road head south. A few blocks down on your right you will see a laundry with an open front. I lived in that neighborhood for years and always had great service from that laundry.

Grin

Use perfect laundry just behind jigsaw condo ...professional and not cheap but no they don't hang your laundry by the road smile.png

Not cheap indeed. They wanted a 180 Baht for a bed sheet, 80 Baht per pillow case = 340,- Talked them down to 300

plus filled in form for membership, which gives 15% discount.

The bedsheets came out like new, wrapped up the way you buy them new in a shop.

I guess you get what you pay for ...some would balk at that price compared to the local laundry neighborhood store so it comes down to a matter of personal choice

I have a 60 baht laundry shop ...I just don't need to know where they hang it :) I am happy it comes back pressed and smelling clean

If everyday laundry is that important get a scrub board a no. 9 wash tub and get the skid marks out. Or buy no iron shirts. place them on hanger to dry, place slightly damp pants under you matress and you have knife edge pleats. Undies not needed except as formal wear. Hit what you chose for the day with you favorite perfume or a splash of bay rum.