Cats have a dark side

Tywais

My uncle amused me with his story of how he would carry a rifle in his golf bag and whenever he saw a cat he would take out the rifle and shoot it. He said that he did it because of the huge number of birds that they kill.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

good commentary BUT the black and white one is the female. mostly you can tell by the colors/colour patterns of cats what their sex is.

"mostly you can tell by the colors/colour patterns of cats what their sex is."

You must be joking, right?

My uncle amused me with his story of how he would carry a rifle in his golf bag and whenever he saw a cat he would take out the rifle and shoot it. He said that he did it because of the huge number of birds that they kill.

"My uncle amused me with his story ..."

Quite the raconteur your uncle?? Brief, pithy and suitable for all levels of intelligence or lack thereof.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

The ginger ones are usually males, tortoiseshell are usually females. The rest can be either or.

Hey Patsycat, you are the expert..................

Next time will lift their tails to see their sex.................

PS. Congratulations for the 8000 posts.........one more please..................thumbsup.gif

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

tortoise shell are 99% females. if a male is born tortoiseshell he will be sterile and weak, mostly dying at an early age.

hadnt known about ginger cats as we have several on the kibbutz that are females, but super agressive. all the red ones, male or female.

and the black/white ones we've had both sexes and seem to be in general nicer and easier to retame...

they are all feral , fed and treated, often spayed/nuetered by our kibbutz toxoplasmosis infected cat lady. (wife of a famous artis, actually, here and over seas...)

we have many doing the cat howl scene inthe middle of the night; some are good ratters... others hassle the dogs. im not a cat person at all but there were some pretty funny scenes in those videos.