Best Seafood buffet, Big Fish at Siam @ Siam Pattaya- No better!

dannywla

I'm new to Pattaya, just having purchased a condo. Last week, I joined Pattaya Expats and Pattaya Sports Club, and the founder of the Expat club answered my question! Which is the best seafood buffet?

He said "Big Fish" at hotel Siam at Siam, 6th floor.

So where did I go this Friday, yep the Seafood Buffet at the aforementioned establishment. I being a world travler have eaten at the biggest and best in Las Vegas, California Yacth Club, Marina del Rey, Ca. USA and a number of places in Thailand.

I having grown up in my Families Prime Rib establishment, honestly knows a World Class best Value Seafood Buffet, this being the one. yes they have Alaskan King Crab Legs, Fresh Oyster on the Half Sheel, fresh Shrimp, Salmon and Lamb Chops to feast on. Better yet the also have for a extra 200 baht a all y can drink wine optin. They have live entertainment and it all starts on Friday from 18:00 (6 pm).

Better yet, it's only 555 baht plus plus, so tell me where your going to go next Friday or Saturday, you will never stop Thanking me! I have never found better food at a better Value than this beautiful classy place. Plenty of beautiful High Society Thai ladies to make it even more enjoyable while you eat as good as ever in Thailand.

Looking forward to your comments.

I've been many times since it opened. It is good value for money and is certainly the best there is at that price, but it isnt the best Saturday buffet in town; the Montien and the Royal Cliff beat it easily but they do cost 2 or 3 times as much.

The wine option is good value, though unsurprisingly it's just plain bag-in-box wine. I see no problem there either.

If the crabs legs have ever been within several thousand miles of Alaska then I'm Sarah Palin, but they taste fine for local crabs and the general quality of the food is high. The chefs obviously know their job.

Thie information I posted is correct. The cost is 555 baht before tax and service. No better value on this planet. The crab legs looked like they were Alaskan, were as I hoped for! They had Thai style crabs, but when I returned the kitchen refilled the display with giant crab legs. Couldn't of been happy paying the tab. I might note a soda water was 90 baht and a beer was 120 baht!

The crab legs looked like they were Alaskan, were as I hoped for! They had Thai style crabs, but when I returned the kitchen refilled the display with giant crab legs.

I think that must have been an exception. They have never had these any time I have been.