Anger venting in bangkok?

Rangsitreppin

Where and how do thai people let there anger vent?

i feel like im gonna explode in bangkok every now and then and im always with money and in R and R mode.

Bkk is a great city but the traffic and heat combined with been broke or working a dead end job im surprised there isnt more serial killers and mass murderers in action.

I saw a street side food vendor in a rage and then tears of despair...it happens

Big loss of face ,big No No in thai culture .

Better hold it in, smile and mai pen rai then act normal on the way to the mental hospital.

I didn't see it like that....I felt sorry, that's all

i feel sorry for my self when i punching myself in the face because i get off the wrong stop on the bts.

• Like 2

2 days in Bangkok. Done only half of what I intended - too difficult to getaround. Waited 2 hours for doctor to get through traffic for my appointment at Bumrungrad. Waited 40 minutes to post a parcel at Thai Post Pra Kanong. Just boarding my flight by skin of teeth because taxi driver did not know way from On Nut to Don Mueang (and I guessed wrong between Din Daeng and Chang Wattana at a highway junction) and then the 10 minute queue to get into the airport off the highway.

Hallelujah I'm now heading back to dear old 'slow' (!) Isaan, where the airport takes minutes to get through, doctors attend appointments on time and charge way less than Bum and where I know the local postmaster so the only wait is dependant on how long he wants to practice his English.

The doctor said - did you know you have hypertension. No I said don't worry - it'll go tomorrowbiggrin.png

• Like 2

2 days in Bangkok. Done only half of what I intended - too difficult to getaround. Waited 2 hours for doctor to get through traffic for my appointment at Bumrungrad. Waited 40 minutes to post a parcel at Thai Post Pra Kanong. Just boarding my flight by skin of teeth because taxi driver did not know way from On Nut to Don Mueang (and I guessed wrong between Din Daeng and Chang Wattana at a highway junction) and then the 10 minute queue to get into the airport off the highway.

Hallelujah I'm now heading back to dear old 'slow' (!) Isaan, where the airport takes minutes to get through, doctors attend appointments on time and charge way less than Bum and where I know the local postmaster so the only wait is dependant on how long he wants to practice his English.

The doctor said - did you know you have hypertension. No I said don't worry - it'll go tomorrowbiggrin.png

Arsenal supporter..frustrated, ,,sounds about par for course : )

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Closed