Norwegian stabs his Norwegian friend at Pattaya Condominium

webfact

Norwegian stabs his Norwegian friend at Pattaya Condominium

norway-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Norwegian resident at a Pattaya Condominium Complex sustained a stab wound to his head following a fight with his friend, also Norwegian, over persistent requests to assist him with a financial issue.

Police were called to the Park Lane Jomtien Resort in Soi Watboon just before 2.30am on Friday and assisted Mr. Bjorn Kristiansen aged 58, who was outside of the Security Box at the entrance to the complex. He had sustained a serious head wound and lost a considerable amount of blood.

He told Police that he was stabbed in his head by his so-called friend, also Norwegian, named as Mr. Arne Garden aged 57. Both men reside at the complex and live near each other and have known each other for nearly 3 years.

Police went to see Mr. Garden who was uninjured and appeared in a relaxed state inside his apartment. He told Police that he was fed-up with constant requests from Mr. Kristiansen to assist him with using ATM’s as he was waiting for money to come from abroad.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/160367/norwegian-stabs-his-norwegian-friend-at-pattaya-condominium/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-19

• Like 2

No charges pressed!

How can that be possible as it seems from the report he admitted stabbing because he was fed up with requests for money. The knife was taken from the scene by police. Surely stabbing someone and leaving them bleeding heavily from the head deserves some kind of punishment.

Funny this, I befriended a Norwegian over here and he constantly pestered me for money, always said he'd pay it back on a certain date then didn't.. in fact it would usually take a fair few weeks of pestering him to get it back... found out I wasn't the only one he did this to either, in fact every mutual friend we had lent him money and then he'd mess them around paying them back.

Funny this, I befriended a Norwegian over here and he constantly pestered me for money, always said he'd pay it back on a certain date then didn't.. in fact it would usually take a fair few weeks of pestering him to get it back... found out I wasn't the only one he did this to either, in fact every mutual friend we had lent him money and then he'd mess them around paying them back.

So my advise to handle these "friends":

Loan them a few amount, of course they fail to give back, but they will avoid yourself.

Means you paid a few amount to be quit of these unpleasant "friends".

• Like 1

these falangs are just integrating with thai culture

There we go. I knew someone would blame Thai culture for two old Norwegian gits settling their difference of opinion with bloodshed.

I'm still waiting for Thailand to be blamed for the Russian economic crisis,for Sony withdrawing The Interview and for the holes in the ozone layer.

T.I.TV.

i don't think that the response from bangkokheat was a serious response,, tongue in cheek I believe.

No one could or would blame the Thais for this, perhaps don't take things so seriously.

Deary me, clearly the creme de la creme of Pattaya society. A pair of Norwegian Lo So's.

Bashing Norwegians now are we?

Yes, I am embarrased, but do not think that you know anything about a typical Norwegian, if this is your opinion.

This is far from it.

Edited by thaibreaker